|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Obi Uwechue brought with him on this visit?
(a) Some juice.
(b) Some whiskey.
(c) Some wine.
(d) Some water.
2. Obi Agilaga relates to Obi Uwechue that he thinks the girls will prove what in teaching the youths this lesson?
3. At the start of Chapter 3, the weather the next day is what type for Obi Agilaga and the workers on his farm?
(a) Heavy winds.
(b) Endless lightening.
(d) Pouring rain.
4. In what setting does the tale begin?
(a) A town.
(b) A village.
(c) A city.
(d) A camp.
5. Obi Agilaga tells Obi Uwechue if he takes care of the girls in his village, that he will take care of what?
(a) The clergy involved.
(b) Handling Okei.
(c) The youths in question.
(d) The rest of the plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Okei disciplined early in the story?
2. Why is it the girls Uche, Okei, and Nduka seek to meet with go to the village to sell their produce?
3. The Wrestling Match tells the coming of age story of a young boy, Okei, from what country?
4. What nearly caused the destruction of Okei's nation during his youth?
5. How many years old is Okei in the first chapter?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)