|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sounds bring a rush of over father and son?
2. Who helps Okei address his anger in life as he approaches young adulthood?
(a) Obi Agilaga.
(b) Nne Ojo.
(c) Obi Ojo.
(d) No one.
3. What time is it when the story begins?
(a) Early afternoon.
(b) Early evening.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Late evening.
4. Where is Okei receiving this opening discipline?
(a) The house of Obi Agiliga.
(b) The compound of Obi Agiliga.
(c) The farm of Obi Agiliga.
(d) The apartment of Obi Agiliga.
5. The topic of boys leads the girls to mention the difference between what?
(a) Farm boys and those receiving schooling.
(b) Farm boys and city youths.
(c) Farm boys and those who work in the markets.
(d) Rural and urban youths.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Obi Uwechue's village, the young men have started to do what?
2. What is the name of the village Nduka and Uche want to take Okei to meet girls in the opening chapters?
3. At the start of Chapter 3, the weather the next day is what type for Obi Agilaga and the workers on his farm?
4. Obi Agilaga's son is able to peer and determine that the approaching group includes Obi Uwechue, who is what?
5. Obi Agilaga and Obi Uwechue recall their fathers telling them about young men who are what?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)