Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chiefs are asked to come and meet with yet another white general to talk about peace, who is this person?
(a) William Tecumseh Sherman
(b) George Armstrong Custer
(c) William Henry Harrison
(d) Winfield Scott Hancock
2. In 1871 what Apache chief is killed?
(a) Mangas Colorado
3. What event does Manuelito challenge a US officer to compete in?
(a) A horse race
(b) A shooting match
(c) A duel
(d) A foot race
4. Who declared that all land west of the Mississippi was Indian land?
(a) John Quincy Adams
(b) John Adams
(c) Andrew Johnson
(d) Andrew Jackson
5. What General led the Cherokee relocation?
(a) Winfield Scott
(b) William Sherman
(c) George Custer
(d) William Sheridan
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Custer's last stand take place?
2. Where does Red Cloud insist his people should be allowed to trade?
3. Most of the remaining Cheyennes Indians are removed to an area along what river?
4. Who is Cochise's father in law?
5. What ruling does a court make concerning Standing Bear?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)