|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flight of the Nez Perces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Red Cloud's war last?
(a) About 2 years
(b) About 1 month
(c) About 10 years
(d) About 6 months
2. Where does Red Cloud deliver an address on Indian rights?
(a) St. Louis
(d) New York City
3. What fort do the Navajos attack in retaliation for troops destroying crops?
(a) The Alamo
(b) Fort Apache
(c) Fort Defiance
(d) Fort Sumpter
4. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
(a) Long Hair
(b) Gray Ghost
(c) Sharp Knife
(d) Old Hickory
5. What did the relocation of the Cherokee to Oklahoma become known as?
(a) Trail of Tears
(b) Chisholm Trail
(c) Buncombe Turnpike
(d) Sorrowful Trail
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1868 the Cheyenne, Kiowa, Arapaho, and Comanche are ordered to do what?
2. Where does Roman Nose die?
3. What declaration did Colorado's governor, John Evans make?
4. Under what President did Donehogawa serve?
5. How many soldiers survived Custer's Last Stand?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)