Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cochise and the Apache Guerrillas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
(a) Little Tree
(b) Standing Deer
(c) Dull Knife
(d) Little Horse
2. Why is a treaty not signed at Fort Laramie?
(a) The indians are incited by a speech by Sitting Bull
(b) The indians are tricked by General Sherman
(c) The indians learn about a road planned for Powder River
(d) The indians are massacred in the fort
3. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
(a) Revolutionary War
(b) 100 Years War
(c) French and Indian War
(d) War of 1812
4. Who was the great Shawnee chief?
(c) Crazy Horse
5. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
(a) Gray Ghost
(b) Long Hair
(c) Sharp Knife
(d) Old Hickory
Short Answer Questions
1. What government position does Donehogawa hold?
2. In 1865 the US government sends what group to the Missouri river basin?
3. What causes the Santee Sioux to want to leave the reservation?
4. Big Mouth, Big Ribs, Eagle Foot, Whirlwind, and Little Crow are Sioux Chiefs sent to talk other chiefs into doing what?
5. What event in January of 1863 causes Cochise to go back on the war path?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)