Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Powder River Invasion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the chief who visited Lincoln receive as a gift?
(b) A silver dollar
(c) A musket
(d) An American flag
2. What event brought in an unexpected influx of white men to Colorado in 1858?
(a) California gold rush
(b) Buffalo hunting
(c) Pike's Peak gold rush
(d) Opening the Denver mint
3. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
(a) Old Hickory
(b) Sharp Knife
(c) Gray Ghost
(d) Long Hair
4. How many Indian nations comprised the Iroquios?
5. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
(a) Dull Knife
(b) Little Horse
(c) Standing Deer
(d) Little Tree
Short Answer Questions
1. Red Cloud and Dull Knife do what with James Sawyers?
2. Who absolves many of the Santee Sioux of their war crimes?
3. How is Manuelito cheated in this event?
4. Why do the Sioux move into the Black Hills?
5. Despite the warning, Connor's men are able to kill about how many indians?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)