Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War to Save the Buffalo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chiefs are asked to come and meet with yet another white general to talk about peace, who is this person?
(a) William Tecumseh Sherman
(b) William Henry Harrison
(c) George Armstrong Custer
(d) Winfield Scott Hancock
2. Cochise is a chief for what tribe?
(b) Nez Perce
(c) Chiracahua Apache
(d) Santee Sioux
3. What causes the Santee Sioux to want to leave the reservation?
(a) They want to go to their sacred grounds
(b) They leave to attack other Indians
(c) They leave to attack settlers
(d) they don't have enough food
4. Who was chief of the Wdewkantons?
(a) Crazy Horse
(b) Red Cloud
(c) Little Crow
(d) Sitting Bull
5. What are the Kiowa's forced to do by the white soldiers?
(b) Speak English
(c) Hunt buffalo for white settlers
(d) Turn in their family members who are warriors
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the US soldiers confront two Kiowa chiefs, Santana and Lone Wolf?
2. Where does Roman Nose die?
3. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
4. When Santana and Big Tree are arrested who negotiates their release?
5. What Kiowa chief counsels to stay on the reservation?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)