|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The World According to Bensenhaver.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Garp spend his time when he first arrives in Vienna?
(a) Going out on the club scene.
(b) Staying in the hotel writing.
(c) Exploring all the city has to offer.
(d) Writing in the library.
2. Who is Mr. Bensenhaver?
(a) A rapist.
(b) Hope's father.
(c) A police detective.
(d) Hope's husband.
3. What does the cat continue to do to the dog in the story Garp tells Walt?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Scratch him.
(c) Tease him.
(d) Bring him scraps because he knows he's hungry.
4. How does Garp feel about what happens to Duncan in his dream?
(c) Nothing--which makes Garp sad.
5. What ultimately happens to the cat in the story Garp tells Walt?
(a) He is taken to a new town by his owners.
(b) He is hit by a truck.
(c) He and the dog become good friends.
(d) He is eaten by the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Duncan is spending the night with Ralph, Garp has a dream about Duncan. Where are Garp and Duncan in that dream?
2. What means of transportation does Garp not like to take while in Vienna?
3. What color is the car that Hope is kidnapped in?
4. Who is the "real" Franz Grillparzer?
5. What happens to Garp in Garp's dream?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)