|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
(a) Sardar Khanin.
(b) This information is not revealed.
(c) An unknown general.
(d) General Raj-Singh.
2. What were "fragdogs?"
(a) Dogs strapped with bombs and sent into battle to detonate.
(b) Dogs used to carry messages between battalions on the battlefield.
(c) Dogs used to carry ammunition while in battle.
(d) Dogs trained to help soldiers hold the line by "herding" them on the battlefield.
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(a) Celiac disease.
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Xolelwa Azania.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) The United Nations.
5. How did Father Sergei Ryzhkov prevent infected soldiers from committing the sin of suicide?
(a) By counseling them and praying with them.
(b) By urging their superior officers to kill them.
(c) By counseling medical technicians to euthanize them.
(d) By killing them himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
2. What happened to the only individual who believed what Maria Zhuganova's nation claimed about religion?
3. How is Dr. Silva killed?
4. What animals were too inconsistent in smelling out zombies during the war?
5. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)