|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
(a) General Raj-Singh.
(b) Sardar Khanin.
(c) Paul Redeker.
(d) Sergeant Mukherjee.
2. What is a "hibakusha?"
(a) An outsider.
(b) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
(c) A zombie.
(d) One who is immune to the illness.
3. What happened to the only individual who believed what Maria Zhuganova's nation claimed about religion?
(a) He was excommunicated.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He was thrown out of Moscow.
(d) He was killed.
4. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
5. What does Mrs. Miller hope the lasting legacy to her children will be?
(a) That the zombies were conquered before her children were old enough to fight them.
(b) That the world is united as one.
(c) That her generation cleaned up its own mess.
(d) That there will be trees and parks again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
2. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
3. What is different about children born after the war?
4. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
5. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)