|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(b) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(c) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(d) To guard a high roller.
2. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) They were advised to by the US military.
(b) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(c) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(d) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
3. In what state is Mrs. Miller in Chapter 8?
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because of their skin color or caste.
(b) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(c) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(d) Because they couldn't pay enough.
5. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
(a) The U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is T. Sean Collins now unable to do?
2. What is the final battle for the U.S. called?
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about his own generation?
4. What does "The Whacko" tell a tree during his interview with the narrator?
5. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)