|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
(a) They were happy to rule the world.
(b) They were happy to let others rule.
(c) They were determined to be remembered.
(d) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
2. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
(b) More than just people.
(d) More than just land.
3. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
(a) To defend the rights of the zombies.
(b) To conduct war crime investigations.
(c) To bring to justice those who are trying to take advantage of the dead.
(d) To write the history of World War Z.
4. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(b) The death of his mother.
(c) A hug.
(d) A death threat.
5. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(b) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(c) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(d) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
2. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
3. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
4. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
5. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)