|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(b) A war between humans and zombies.
(c) Another name for World War III.
(d) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
2. What does "The Whacko" tell a tree during his interview with the narrator?
(a) That it's doing a good job.
(b) That it doesn't need to grow so quickly.
(c) That a squirrel is living in it.
(d) That it has beautiful leaves.
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(b) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(c) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(d) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
4. Why does Mrs. Miller envy Russia?
(a) Because Russia has already found its place after the war.
(b) Because Russia claims no responsibility.
(c) Because Russia has found religion again.
(d) Because Russia has set the stage for the future of the world.
5. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a suicide mission.
(b) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what benefit did the military's light BUD uniforms have in the war?
2. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
3. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)