|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "hibakusha?"
(a) An outsider.
(b) A zombie.
(c) One who is immune to the illness.
(d) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
2. According to Jurgen Warmbrunn, why were there no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) Because the survivors are not remembered.
(b) Because too much time has passed.
(c) Because those who survived died inside.
(d) Because many families lost children.
3. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Stanley MacDonald.
(b) Paul Knight.
(c) Dr. Muller.
(d) Jacob Nyathi.
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(b) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(c) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(d) Because of their skin color or caste.
5. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
2. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
3. What nation is Maria Zhuganova part of?
4. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
5. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)