|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is T. Sean Collins now addicted to?
(a) Killing zombies.
(b) Gathering military intelligence.
2. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Illegal organ transplants.
(b) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(c) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(d) Blood transfusions.
3. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(b) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(c) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(d) Children who were born with the illness.
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
(a) It is a path that could lead to destruction.
(b) It is a path that could lead to worldwide leadership for Ijiro.
(c) It is a path that is already being followed by other countries.
(d) It is a good path to follow.
5. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(b) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(c) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(d) The father of democracy in South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
2. What is different about children born after the war?
3. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
4. Who are the Yanomami?
5. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)