|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Maria Zhuganova is about to have her _____ child.
2. Why does food become scarce at the refugee camp where Jesika Hendricks and her family stay?
(a) Too many refugees come to the camp.
(b) The refugees are there too long for the supplies they have.
(c) Food becomes spoiled from lack of refrigeration.
(d) Animals in the park steal the food.
3. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
(a) To write the history of World War Z.
(b) To bring to justice those who are trying to take advantage of the dead.
(c) To conduct war crime investigations.
(d) To defend the rights of the zombies.
4. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(b) They are immune to the illness.
(c) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
(d) They have no fear of zombies.
5. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1980s.
(b) In the 1990s.
(c) In the 1970s.
(d) In the 1960s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the only individual who believed what Maria Zhuganova's nation claimed about religion?
2. Where is Jesika Hendricks located in Chapter 8?
3. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
4. Who is Rolihlahla?
5. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)