|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
(a) To bring Breckinridge Scott to justice.
(b) To give society a name for the cause of the outbreak and war.
(c) To tell the story of the U.S.
(d) To lobby for a law that gives zombies equal rights in the court system.
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
(b) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
(c) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
(d) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
3. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Walking Dead.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) Those Who Are Immune.
(d) The Fierce People.
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) Xolelwa Azania.
5. What is the final battle for the U.S. called?
(a) The Z-Battle.
(b) The Road to New York.
(c) The Final Stand.
(d) The Battle of the Eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
2. What happened to the only individual who believed what Maria Zhuganova's nation claimed about religion?
3. What is Todd Wainio's most vivid memory?
4. What do rumors say a "death squad" priests are?
5. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)