|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what castle was Allen Forbes during the war?
2. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(b) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(c) Destroying their heads.
(d) Poisoning them.
3. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
(a) Serving sushi.
(b) Telling him the war is almost over.
(c) Shooting him.
(d) Urinating on his face.
4. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
(a) The marine life.
(b) The children.
(c) The spouses of those who were killed.
(d) Human culture.
5. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) White House chief of staff.
(b) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(c) Newspaper editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
2. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
3. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
4. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
5. Why does food become scarce at the refugee camp where Jesika Hendricks and her family stay?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)