|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
(a) Jerusalem, Israel.
(b) Berlin, Germany.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Tel Aviv, Israel.
2. What is Todd Wainio's most vivid memory?
(a) The victory at Hero City.
(b) The first morning he woke up after the zombies were gone.
(c) The first time he saw a zombie.
(d) The first time he killed a zombie.
3. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They were used as human bait.
(b) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
(c) They were used to fight the infected people.
(d) They chose to stay behind.
4. Maria Zhuganova tells the narrator he is being used to tell Russia's story. Why?
(a) So other countries will know peace.
(b) So other countries can follow Russia's religious example.
(c) So other countries don't forget the work that Russia did in winning the war.
(d) So other countries can see that Russia is again strong and powerful.
5. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
(a) That she will join forces with the U.S.
(b) That she will become the center of the new world's culture.
(c) That she will never be as powerful as she once was.
(d) That she will rebuild her power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
2. What nation is Maria Zhuganova part of?
3. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
5. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)