|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was rejected.
(b) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
(c) It was altered and implemented.
(d) It was accepted.
2. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
(a) To tell the story of the U.S.
(b) To lobby for a law that gives zombies equal rights in the court system.
(c) To bring Breckinridge Scott to justice.
(d) To give society a name for the cause of the outbreak and war.
3. According to Jurgen Warmbrunn, why were there no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) Because many families lost children.
(b) Because those who survived died inside.
(c) Because the survivors are not remembered.
(d) Because too much time has passed.
4. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) He was a joke.
(b) They hated him.
(c) They loved him.
(d) They feared him.
5. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
2. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
3. What does Kwang Jingshu say he is happy to see?
4. Where is Joe Muhammad located in Chapter 8?
5. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)