|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military was not ready.
2. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(c) A hug.
(d) A death threat.
3. Where does Mrs. Miller place blame for the war?
(b) The military.
(c) The public.
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about both his own and Tomonaga Ijiro's generations?
(a) Neither will be remembered.
(b) Neither will be forgotten.
(c) Both led to destruction.
(d) Both led to success.
5. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for weapons.
(b) Check all refugees for infection.
(c) Check all refugees for identification.
(d) Check all refugees for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
2. Why does Mrs. Miller envy Russia?
3. What is an "otaku?"
4. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
5. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)