|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
(a) To give society a name for the cause of the outbreak and war.
(b) To bring Breckinridge Scott to justice.
(c) To tell the story of the U.S.
(d) To lobby for a law that gives zombies equal rights in the court system.
2. According to Jurgen Warmbrunn, why were there no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) Because too much time has passed.
(b) Because those who survived died inside.
(c) Because many families lost children.
(d) Because the survivors are not remembered.
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about both his own and Tomonaga Ijiro's generations?
(a) Neither will be remembered.
(b) Both led to destruction.
(c) Neither will be forgotten.
(d) Both led to success.
4. Where is T. Sean Collins located in Chapter 8?
(a) Bridgetown, Barbados.
(b) London, England.
(c) Moscow, Russia.
(d) Hope, New Mexico.
5. What is Allen Forbes's job?
(a) Military advisor.
(b) Doctor and professor.
(d) Writer and storyteller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
2. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
3. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
4. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
5. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)