|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
2. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
(a) To show the people that society was beginning to rebuild itself.
(b) To give civilians inside military information.
(c) To serve as a weapon against lies and misinformation.
(d) To provide weather reports despite a lack of news communication.
3. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A resettlement camp.
(b) The mountains.
(c) An underground safe zone.
(d) A military bunker.
4. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
(a) His journey through the war.
(b) Losing friends.
(c) Being abandoned.
(d) Being killed by zombies.
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(c) A hug.
(d) A death threat.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
2. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
3. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
4. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
5. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)