|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
(a) Being abandoned.
(b) His journey through the war.
(c) Losing friends.
(d) Being killed by zombies.
2. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(b) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
3. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
(a) By feeding into panic.
(b) Through ignorance and deceit.
(c) By letting the military take control.
(d) By not listening to each other.
4. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) On the moon.
(b) On a space station.
(c) In Australia.
(d) In a safe bunker under the White House.
5. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(b) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(c) They were on an undercover mission.
(d) They were on a communications blackout.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bohdan Taras, what city is set on fire?
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
3. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
4. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
5. What became shields for the soul during the war?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)