|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesika Hendricks have a hard time dealing with after the war?
(a) That people no longer care about the environment.
(b) That many of the dead are not remembered.
(c) That her parents had cryptic conversations about her.
(d) That her parents died while others lived.
2. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
(a) General Raj-Singh.
(b) Sardar Khanin.
(c) Sergeant Mukherjee.
(d) Paul Redeker.
3. What is an "otaku?"
(a) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
(b) One who is immune to the illness.
(c) An outsider.
(d) A zombie.
4. Maria Zhuganova tells the narrator he is being used to tell Russia's story. Why?
(a) So other countries don't forget the work that Russia did in winning the war.
(b) So other countries will know peace.
(c) So other countries can see that Russia is again strong and powerful.
(d) So other countries can follow Russia's religious example.
5. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
(a) His dedication to political leadership.
(b) His political beliefs.
(c) His spirituality.
(d) His plan for the future of Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
2. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
3. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
4. Why does Jesika Hendricks return to the wilderness park in Canada every year?
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)