|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) A mugger.
(b) The US Army.
(c) The police.
(d) He doesn't know who shot him.
2. What is a "hibakusha?"
(a) A zombie.
(b) An outsider.
(c) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
(d) One who is immune to the illness.
3. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
(a) It would create a sloping ramp right up the pass.
(b) It would poison the water in the pass.
(c) It would kill all the refugees in the pass.
(d) It would have no affect against the infected people.
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(b) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(c) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(d) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
5. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
(c) The U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
2. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
3. What would cause T. Sean Collins to kill himself?
4. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
5. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)