|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
(a) To find a cure for the illness.
(b) To help rebuild Japan.
(c) To help people find a spiritual path.
(d) To find an alternative fuel source.
2. What is Todd Wainio's most vivid memory?
(a) The first morning he woke up after the zombies were gone.
(b) The first time he saw a zombie.
(c) The first time he killed a zombie.
(d) The victory at Hero City.
3. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They have no fear of zombies.
(b) They are immune to the illness.
(c) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
(d) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) Her home.
(c) At work.
(d) On the street.
5. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
(a) To keep control over the flow of refugees through the pass.
(b) To show the military's power over the refugees.
(c) To keep too many refugees from getting through.
(d) To keep the infected from getting through.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
2. How did Father Sergei Ryzhkov prevent infected soldiers from committing the sin of suicide?
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
4. What is World War Z?
5. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)