|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does food become scarce at the refugee camp where Jesika Hendricks and her family stay?
(a) Food becomes spoiled from lack of refrigeration.
(b) Animals in the park steal the food.
(c) The refugees are there too long for the supplies they have.
(d) Too many refugees come to the camp.
2. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They were used to fight the infected people.
(b) They chose to stay behind.
(c) They were used as human bait.
(d) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
3. What is Allen Forbes's job?
(a) Writer and storyteller.
(b) Doctor and professor.
(c) Military advisor.
4. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
(a) That she will never be as powerful as she once was.
(b) That she will join forces with the U.S.
(c) That she will become the center of the new world's culture.
(d) That she will rebuild her power.
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) The Epicenter.
(b) Ground Zero.
(c) Patient One.
(d) Patient Zero.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
2. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
4. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi hope to find?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)