|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
(a) To bring Breckinridge Scott to justice.
(b) To lobby for a law that gives zombies equal rights in the court system.
(c) To give society a name for the cause of the outbreak and war.
(d) To tell the story of the U.S.
2. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(b) That he will have Lang fired.
(c) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
(d) That he will kill Lang.
3. Why is Philip Adler unable to keep his promise to himself about Lang?
(a) Lang killed himself.
(b) Lang was sent to a psychiatric facility.
(c) Lang was court-marshalled by other soldiers.
(d) Lang quit his job.
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(b) The United Nations.
(c) Xolelwa Azania.
(d) Paul Redeker.
5. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dr. Silva killed?
2. What is the first choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
3. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
4. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
5. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)