|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(b) They immediately implemented it.
(c) They never received it.
(d) They ignored it.
2. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who were born with the illness.
(b) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(c) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(d) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
3. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The press.
(b) The military.
(c) The government.
(d) The CIA.
4. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
5. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about both his own and Tomonaga Ijiro's generations?
4. What animals were too inconsistent in smelling out zombies during the war?
5. According to Maria Zhuganova, what are women of her country being told to do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)