|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on an undercover mission.
(b) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(c) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(d) They were on a communications blackout.
2. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(b) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(c) Illegal organ transplants.
(d) Blood transfusions.
3. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They were used to fight the infected people.
(b) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
(c) They chose to stay behind.
(d) They were used as human bait.
4. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
(a) They have excellent satellite reception.
(b) They have access to underground tunnels.
(c) They have excellent defenses.
(d) They are made of a type of rock that is poison to the infected.
5. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
(a) When they followed the Redeker Plan.
(b) When they abandoned civilians.
(c) When they accepted help from Russia.
(d) When they burned the fields to try and stop the zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
4. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
5. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)