|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Philip Adler feel about Lang after he is unable to keep the promise to himself?
(a) He has no feelings for Lang one way or the other.
(b) He hates Lang even more.
(c) He feels sorry for Lang.
(d) He has forgiven Lang.
2. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
(a) Berlin, Germany.
(b) Jerusalem, Israel.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Tel Aviv, Israel.
3. Why does Jesika Hendricks return to the wilderness park in Canada every year?
(a) To clean the area of refugee debris and human remains.
(b) To celebrate the victory of the Battle of Sand Lakes.
(c) To remember her parents, who are dead.
(d) To lobby for equal rights for refugees.
4. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) On a space station.
(b) In Australia.
(c) In a safe bunker under the White House.
(d) On the moon.
5. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
(a) It would kill all the refugees in the pass.
(b) It would have no affect against the infected people.
(c) It would create a sloping ramp right up the pass.
(d) It would poison the water in the pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
2. What do rumors say a "death squad" priests are?
3. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
4. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
5. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)