|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
(a) Human culture.
(b) The marine life.
(c) The spouses of those who were killed.
(d) The children.
2. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
3. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(b) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(c) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(d) The father of democracy in South Africa.
4. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
(a) Jerusalem, Israel.
(b) Tel Aviv, Israel.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
5. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
(a) He can't remember how the war began.
(b) He believes one country created the illness, but it got out of hand.
(c) He misses the days before the war.
(d) He sometimes loses his ability to cope.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
2. What is the only way to kill the infected?
3. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
4. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)