|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
(a) Honolulu, Hawaii.
(b) Chongqing, China.
(c) Tokyo, Japan.
(d) Denver, Colorado.
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Taxi driver.
(b) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(c) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(d) Resettlement camp tower guard.
3. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Frankfurt, Germany.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) Hamburg, Germany.
(d) Armagh, Ireland.
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By ignoring them.
(b) By educating them.
(c) By medicating them.
(d) By singing to them.
5. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Nuremberg Plan.
(b) Prochnow Plan.
(c) Hamburg Plan.
(d) Katterbach Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
2. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
3. What is the Deep Submergence Combat Corp?
4. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
5. What is Todd Wainio's most vivid memory?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)