|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does ADS stand for?
(a) Aquatic Detonation System.
(b) Allowed Diversion Station
(c) Atmospheric Diving Suit.
(d) Automated Driving System.
2. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) They were advised to by the US military.
(b) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(c) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
(d) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
3. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
(a) That arguing about how to take action is what caused the outbreak in the first place.
(b) That the zombies took the human soul of the people of Earth.
(c) That there had already been too much war in the history of the world.
(d) That researchers were close to developing a cure for the illness.
4. How are zombies distracted away from incoming ships?
(a) By the use of sharks.
(b) By the use of submarines.
(c) By the use of whales.
(d) By the use of sonar.
5. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(b) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
(c) The sound of the people's screaming.
(d) That they had no destination.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
2. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
5. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)