|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while fishing.
(b) He ate infected meat.
(c) He was bitten while hunting.
(d) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) He is given no explanation.
(b) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(c) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(d) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(b) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(c) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(d) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
4. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
(a) It is a path that could lead to destruction.
(b) It is a path that is already being followed by other countries.
(c) It is a path that could lead to worldwide leadership for Ijiro.
(d) It is a good path to follow.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
2. Why does Jesika Hendricks return to the wilderness park in Canada every year?
3. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
4. How are zombies distracted away from incoming ships?
5. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)