|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Hamburg, Germany.
(b) Armagh, Ireland.
(c) Frankfurt, Germany.
(d) Dublin, Ireland.
2. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
3. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
(b) They are immune to the illness.
(c) They have no fear of zombies.
(d) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) There are no survivors of World War Z.
(b) No one is worth remembering.
(c) There is no hope for humanity's future.
(d) Everyone is worth remembering.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
2. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
3. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about life after the war?
4. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
5. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)