|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
(b) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
(c) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
(d) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her minister.
3. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
4. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) The sound of the people's screaming.
(b) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(c) That they had no destination.
(d) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
5. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
2. What does Mrs. Miller hope the lasting legacy to her children will be?
3. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
5. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)