|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an "otaku?"
(a) A zombie.
(b) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
(c) An outsider.
(d) One who is immune to the illness.
2. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about both his own and Tomonaga Ijiro's generations?
(a) Neither will be forgotten.
(b) Both led to destruction.
(c) Both led to success.
(d) Neither will be remembered.
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
(a) They were determined to be remembered.
(b) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(c) They were happy to rule the world.
(d) They were happy to let others rule.
4. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
(a) His plan for the future of Japan.
(b) His dedication to political leadership.
(c) His political beliefs.
(d) His spirituality.
5. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
(a) His journey through the war.
(b) Being abandoned.
(c) Being killed by zombies.
(d) Losing friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
2. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
3. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
4. What is different about children born after the war?
5. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)