|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Jacob Nyathi.
(b) Dr. Muller.
(c) Stanley MacDonald.
(d) Paul Knight.
2. How are zombies distracted away from incoming ships?
(a) By the use of sharks.
(b) By the use of submarines.
(c) By the use of whales.
(d) By the use of sonar.
3. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
(a) More than just people.
(d) More than just land.
4. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Walking Dead.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) Those Who Are Immune.
(d) The Fierce People.
5. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
(a) That a new outbreak will occur.
(b) That humankind will return to anger and hatred.
(c) That no one will remember the truth.
(d) That people will criticize the war as unjust.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
2. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
3. What is the Deep Submergence Combat Corp?
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)