|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His fifth.
(b) His third.
(c) His first.
(d) His second.
2. What does Kondo Tatsumi hope to find?
(a) A home and family.
(b) Spiritual enlightenment.
(c) A middle road.
(d) A way to recover his old personality.
3. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
(a) It is put in place as the new government of Japan.
(b) It is disbanded because it is no longer needed.
(c) It is renamed the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(d) It becomes part of the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
4. What is NOT a reason General D'Ambrosia gives for the zombies being a perfect army?
(a) They need no armor.
(b) They are 100% committed to war.
(c) They need no leadership.
(d) They need no food.
5. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) On the moon.
(b) In a safe bunker under the White House.
(c) In Australia.
(d) On a space station.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
2. How is Dr. Silva killed?
3. What does ADS stand for?
4. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
5. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)