|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does food become scarce at the refugee camp where Jesika Hendricks and her family stay?
(a) Too many refugees come to the camp.
(b) Food becomes spoiled from lack of refrigeration.
(c) Animals in the park steal the food.
(d) The refugees are there too long for the supplies they have.
2. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They chose to stay behind.
(b) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
(c) They were used to fight the infected people.
(d) They were used as human bait.
3. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
(a) His plan for the future of Japan.
(b) His political beliefs.
(c) His spirituality.
(d) His dedication to political leadership.
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi hope to find?
(a) A home and family.
(b) A way to recover his old personality.
(c) Spiritual enlightenment.
(d) A middle road.
5. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His fifth.
(b) His second.
(c) His third.
(d) His first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
3. How did the infection spread to Europe?
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
5. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)