|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
(a) Water, since the infected become afraid of it.
(b) An electro-magnetic field.
(c) Human bait to tempt the infected into revealing themselves.
(d) A chemical weapon.
2. How did Todd Wainio lose his squad leader?
(b) Mental illness.
(c) Friendly fire.
3. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(b) At his home.
(c) At a local hideout.
(d) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
4. How long did the process of the final battle for the U.S. take?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three weeks.
5. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) The father of democracy in South Africa.
(b) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(c) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(d) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
2. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
4. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)