|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
(a) To show the military's power over the refugees.
(b) To keep too many refugees from getting through.
(c) To keep control over the flow of refugees through the pass.
(d) To keep the infected from getting through.
2. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
(a) Urinating on his face.
(b) Telling him the war is almost over.
(c) Serving sushi.
(d) Shooting him.
3. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(b) Blood transfusions.
(c) Illegal organ transplants.
(d) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
4. What does Jesika Hendricks's father trade for stew?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A radio.
(d) His gun.
5. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while hunting.
(b) He ate infected meat.
(c) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(d) He was bitten while fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
3. Who are the Yanomami?
4. What is World War Z?
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)