|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Destroying their heads.
(b) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(c) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(d) Poisoning them.
2. What do rumors say a "death squad" priests are?
(a) Priests sent to kill infected soldiers under the guise of saving other soldiers.
(b) Priests sent to kill civilians who questioned the Church under the guise of them being infected.
(c) Priests sent to sacrifice themselves to zombies as human bait.
(d) Priests sent to kill enemies under a guise of saving the infected.
3. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Patient Zero.
(b) Patient One.
(c) Ground Zero.
(d) The Epicenter.
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) On the street.
(c) Her home.
(d) At work.
5. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
(a) Makes noise, dances and then runs away.
(b) Urinates on his face.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Tells him the war is almost over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT a reason General D'Ambrosia gives for the zombies being a perfect army?
2. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
3. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
4. How did Father Sergei Ryzhkov prevent infected soldiers from committing the sin of suicide?
5. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)