|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(b) It is a suicide mission.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
2. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
(c) Infected people.
3. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
(a) Three days.
(b) He didn't.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
4. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
(a) By not listening to each other.
(b) Through ignorance and deceit.
(c) By feeding into panic.
(d) By letting the military take control.
5. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
(a) They became politicians.
(b) They became infected.
(c) They committed suicide.
(d) They were arrested for treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
2. What animal was used to lead the zombies to the army firing line in Hope, New Mexico?
3. How did Father Sergei Ryzhkov prevent infected soldiers from committing the sin of suicide?
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
5. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)