|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Xolelwa Azania.
(c) Paul Redeker.
(d) The United Nations.
2. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At his home.
(b) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
(c) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(d) At a local hideout.
3. Why is Bohdan Taras overseeing the Patrona Bridge?
(a) It is being protecting from infected people.
(b) There is a medical facility nearby that needs to be protected.
(c) The town is being evacuated.
(d) It is a checkpoint for the military.
4. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for infection.
(b) Check all refugees for food.
(c) Check all refugees for weapons.
(d) Check all refugees for identification.
5. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) Those Who Are Immune.
(b) The Fierce People.
(c) The Infected People.
(d) The Walking Dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rolihlahla?
2. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
3. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
4. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
5. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)