|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The quislings.
(b) The human psyche.
(c) The feral children.
(d) The hidden zombies.
2. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(b) Because of their skin color or caste.
(c) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(d) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
3. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is dispassionate about everything.
(b) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
(c) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
(d) He is passionate about everything.
4. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
(b) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(c) A psychiatric hospital.
(d) A prison.
5. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(b) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(c) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(d) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What became shields for the soul during the war?
2. According to Jurgen Warmbrunn, why were there no survivors of the Holocaust?
3. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
5. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)