|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Armagh, Ireland.
(b) Hamburg, Germany.
(c) Frankfurt, Germany.
(d) Dublin, Ireland.
2. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(b) They are immune to the illness.
(c) They have no fear of zombies.
(d) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
3. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(b) A psychiatric hospital.
(c) A prison.
(d) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To make money.
(b) To cure people.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To show his patriotism.
5. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The feral children.
(b) The hidden zombies.
(c) The quislings.
(d) The human psyche.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were "fragdogs?"
2. What animal was used to lead the zombies to the army firing line in Hope, New Mexico?
3. Where is Arthur Sinclair in Chapter 8?
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about his own generation?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)