|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
(a) To keep the infected from getting through.
(b) To keep too many refugees from getting through.
(c) To keep control over the flow of refugees through the pass.
(d) To show the military's power over the refugees.
2. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) In Australia.
(b) On the moon.
(c) In a safe bunker under the White House.
(d) On a space station.
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(b) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(c) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(d) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
4. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
(b) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
(c) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
(d) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
5. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is dispassionate about everything.
(b) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
(c) He is passionate about everything.
(d) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
2. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
3. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
5. How did the delegates decide what action to take at The Honolulu Conference?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)