|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
(b) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
(c) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
(d) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
2. According to Bohdan Taras, what city is set on fire?
(c) St. Petersburg.
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) New Dachang, China.
(b) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(c) Hope, New Mexico.
(d) Manitoba, Canada.
4. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(b) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(c) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(d) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
5. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
(b) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(c) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
(d) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about both his own and Tomonaga Ijiro's generations?
2. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
3. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
4. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
5. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)