|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Philip Adler unable to keep his promise to himself about Lang?
(a) Lang quit his job.
(b) Lang was court-marshalled by other soldiers.
(c) Lang killed himself.
(d) Lang was sent to a psychiatric facility.
2. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
(a) Ijiro's sister.
(b) Kondo Tatsumi.
(c) General Raj-Singh.
(d) Mrs. Miller.
3. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(b) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(c) Another name for World War III.
(d) A war between humans and zombies.
4. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will kill Lang.
(b) That he will have Lang fired.
(c) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(d) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
5. Why does Jesika Hendricks return to the wilderness park in Canada every year?
(a) To remember her parents, who are dead.
(b) To clean the area of refugee debris and human remains.
(c) To celebrate the victory of the Battle of Sand Lakes.
(d) To lobby for equal rights for refugees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about children born after the war?
2. What is the Deep Submergence Combat Corp?
3. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
4. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)