|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
(a) Serving sushi.
(b) Telling him the war is almost over.
(c) Shooting him.
(d) Urinating on his face.
2. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
(b) They chose to stay behind.
(c) They were used as human bait.
(d) They were used to fight the infected people.
3. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(b) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
(c) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
(d) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
4. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
(a) It is a good path to follow.
(b) It is a path that could lead to worldwide leadership for Ijiro.
(c) It is a path that is already being followed by other countries.
(d) It is a path that could lead to destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
2. How did the infection spread to Europe?
3. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
4. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
5. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)