|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) High and under cover.
(b) On the ground in foxholes.
(c) In skyscrapers.
(d) In an open field.
2. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
3. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1990s.
(b) In the 1980s.
(c) In the 1970s.
(d) In the 1960s.
4. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
(a) They committed suicide.
(b) They killed each other after developing mental illnesses.
(c) They became infected with the illness.
(d) They died from exposure to constant radiation.
5. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They are immune to the illness.
(b) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
(c) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(d) They have no fear of zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
2. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
3. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
4. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)