|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Hamburg, Germany.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) Armagh, Ireland.
(d) Frankfurt, Germany.
2. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about life after the war?
(a) That the zombies will never be gone.
(b) That individual countries will no longer exist.
(c) That everything will be all right.
(d) That no one will remember how the zombies came to be.
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(b) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(c) Destroying their heads.
(d) Poisoning them.
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
(a) They were determined to be remembered.
(b) They were happy to rule the world.
(c) They were happy to let others rule.
(d) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
5. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
(a) Sergeant Mukherjee.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) General Raj-Singh.
(d) Sardar Khanin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dr. Silva killed?
2. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
3. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
4. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)