|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They die.
(c) They freeze.
(d) They reanimate.
2. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was accepted.
(b) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
(c) It was altered and implemented.
(d) It was rejected.
3. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(b) They were on a communications blackout.
(c) They were on an undercover mission.
(d) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
4. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) They were advised to by the US military.
(b) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(c) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(d) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(b) They freeze.
(c) They reanimate.
(d) They die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
2. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
3. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
4. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)