|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) On the moon.
(b) In a safe bunker under the White House.
(c) In Australia.
(d) On a space station.
2. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(b) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(c) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(d) The people aboard became infected.
3. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
(a) Tokyo, Japan.
(b) Denver, Colorado.
(c) Honolulu, Hawaii.
(d) Chongqing, China.
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They freeze.
(d) They die.
5. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
(b) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(c) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
(d) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
2. Who is Rolihlahla?
3. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
4. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
5. How does Philip Adler feel about Lang after he is unable to keep the promise to himself?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)