|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
2. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Blood transfusions.
(b) Illegal organ transplants.
(c) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(d) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
3. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
(b) They were used as human bait.
(c) They chose to stay behind.
(d) They were used to fight the infected people.
4. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(b) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(c) They were advised to by the US military.
(d) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
5. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on an undercover mission.
(b) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(c) They were on a communications blackout.
(d) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
2. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
3. What happened in North Korea during the war?
4. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
5. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)