|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1980s.
(b) In the 1960s.
(c) In the 1990s.
(d) In the 1970s.
2. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(b) Area 51.
(d) Buenos Aires.
3. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They feared him.
(b) They hated him.
(c) They loved him.
(d) He was a joke.
4. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
5. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
(a) Kondo Tatsumi.
(b) Mrs. Miller.
(c) Ijiro's sister.
(d) General Raj-Singh.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
2. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
3. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)