|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The minister's wife.
(c) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(d) Ashley's mother.
2. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
(a) That she will rebuild her power.
(b) That she will never be as powerful as she once was.
(c) That she will become the center of the new world's culture.
(d) That she will join forces with the U.S.
3. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
(a) That a new outbreak will occur.
(b) That people will criticize the war as unjust.
(c) That humankind will return to anger and hatred.
(d) That no one will remember the truth.
4. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Start dating.
(b) Return to a normal life.
(c) Tell others of his experiences.
(d) Build a house.
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(b) They bombed a bridge.
(c) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(d) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
2. What does Kwang Jingshu say he is happy to see?
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
4. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
5. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)