|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Manitoba, Canada.
(b) Hope, New Mexico.
(c) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(d) New Dachang, China.
2. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(b) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(c) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(d) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
3. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
(a) His spirituality.
(b) His dedication to political leadership.
(c) His plan for the future of Japan.
(d) His political beliefs.
4. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her daughter.
5. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will kill Lang.
(b) That he will have Lang fired.
(c) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(d) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
2. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
3. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
5. What is Todd Wainio's most vivid memory?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)