|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "hibakusha?"
(a) A zombie.
(b) One who is immune to the illness.
(c) An outsider.
(d) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
2. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) The police.
(b) He doesn't know who shot him.
(c) The US Army.
(d) A mugger.
3. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a reporter.
(b) He was a chauffeur.
(c) He was a pilot.
(d) He was a mercenary.
4. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) They were advised to by the US military.
(b) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(c) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(d) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
5. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
2. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
3. How did the delegates decide what action to take at The Honolulu Conference?
4. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
5. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)