|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They have no fear of zombies.
(b) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(c) They are immune to the illness.
(d) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
2. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
(a) That humankind will return to anger and hatred.
(b) That people will criticize the war as unjust.
(c) That no one will remember the truth.
(d) That a new outbreak will occur.
3. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Paul Knight.
(b) Dr. Muller.
(c) Stanley MacDonald.
(d) Jacob Nyathi.
4. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Tell others of his experiences.
(b) Return to a normal life.
(c) Start dating.
(d) Build a house.
5. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
(a) To defend the rights of the zombies.
(b) To conduct war crime investigations.
(c) To write the history of World War Z.
(d) To bring to justice those who are trying to take advantage of the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
2. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
3. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
4. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
5. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)