|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
(a) That it allowed people to fight for what they believed in.
(b) That it got rid of the zombies.
(c) That it gave people a new perspective on what is important in life.
(d) That it brought the nations together.
2. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) In an open field.
(b) High and under cover.
(c) On the ground in foxholes.
(d) In skyscrapers.
3. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
(b) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
(c) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(d) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
4. Why is Philip Adler unable to keep his promise to himself about Lang?
(a) Lang was sent to a psychiatric facility.
(b) Lang was court-marshalled by other soldiers.
(c) Lang killed himself.
(d) Lang quit his job.
5. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
(a) The U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
2. What is World War Z?
3. How is Dr. Silva killed?
4. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
5. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)