|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(b) Salt Lake City.
2. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on a communications blackout.
(b) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(c) They were on an undercover mission.
(d) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
3. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
(a) Sardar Khanin.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) Sergeant Mukherjee.
(d) General Raj-Singh.
4. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) No one is worth remembering.
(b) Everyone is worth remembering.
(c) There is no hope for humanity's future.
(d) There are no survivors of World War Z.
5. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
(a) Honolulu, Hawaii.
(b) Chongqing, China.
(c) Denver, Colorado.
(d) Tokyo, Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
2. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
3. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
4. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)