|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(b) They are immune to the illness.
(c) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
(d) They have no fear of zombies.
2. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They supported it.
(b) They argued against it.
(c) They ignored it.
(d) They thought it was a joke.
3. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
(a) From the ashes of the zombies.
(b) From the ashes of those killed by the Nazis.
(c) From the animals who made nests nearby.
(d) From the pollution of his hometown.
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about both his own and Tomonaga Ijiro's generations?
(a) Both led to success.
(b) Neither will be remembered.
(c) Neither will be forgotten.
(d) Both led to destruction.
5. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Armagh, Ireland.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) Hamburg, Germany.
(d) Frankfurt, Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
2. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
3. Why is Philip Adler unable to keep his promise to himself about Lang?
4. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)