|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
(a) To help people find a spiritual path.
(b) To find a cure for the illness.
(c) To help rebuild Japan.
(d) To find an alternative fuel source.
2. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By ignoring them.
(b) By educating them.
(c) By medicating them.
(d) By singing to them.
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about his own generation?
(a) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(b) They were happy to rule the world.
(c) They were determined to be remembered.
(d) They were happy to let others rule.
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(b) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(c) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(d) Because of their skin color or caste.
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(b) Blood transfusions.
(c) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(d) Illegal organ transplants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
4. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
5. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)