|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
(b) It was rejected.
(c) It was altered and implemented.
(d) It was accepted.
2. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
(a) Kondo Tatsumi.
(b) Ijiro's sister.
(c) Mrs. Miller.
(d) General Raj-Singh.
3. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(c) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(d) Celiac Disease.
4. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(b) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(c) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(d) Taxi driver.
5. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
(a) When they accepted help from Russia.
(b) When they abandoned civilians.
(c) When they burned the fields to try and stop the zombies.
(d) When they followed the Redeker Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
2. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
3. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
4. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)