|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
(a) To conduct war crime investigations.
(b) To write the history of World War Z.
(c) To defend the rights of the zombies.
(d) To bring to justice those who are trying to take advantage of the dead.
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(b) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(c) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(d) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) At work.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) Her home.
(d) On the street.
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Paul Knight.
(b) Stanley MacDonald.
(c) Jacob Nyathi.
(d) Dr. Muller.
5. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
(a) It would poison the water in the pass.
(b) It would kill all the refugees in the pass.
(c) It would have no affect against the infected people.
(d) It would create a sloping ramp right up the pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
2. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
3. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
4. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
5. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)