|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
(a) Telling him the war is almost over.
(b) Serving sushi.
(c) Urinating on his face.
(d) Shooting him.
2. Why is Bohdan Taras overseeing the Patrona Bridge?
(a) The town is being evacuated.
(b) It is a checkpoint for the military.
(c) There is a medical facility nearby that needs to be protected.
(d) It is being protecting from infected people.
3. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
(a) That humankind will return to anger and hatred.
(b) That a new outbreak will occur.
(c) That no one will remember the truth.
(d) That people will criticize the war as unjust.
4. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To contain the illness.
(b) To kill the infected.
(c) To cure the people.
(d) To calm the people.
5. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(b) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(c) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(d) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
3. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
4. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
5. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)