|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) The sound of the people's screaming.
(b) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(c) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
(d) That they had no destination.
2. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
(a) It is put in place as the new government of Japan.
(b) It is disbanded because it is no longer needed.
(c) It is renamed the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(d) It becomes part of the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
3. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about life after the war?
(a) That everything will be all right.
(b) That no one will remember how the zombies came to be.
(c) That individual countries will no longer exist.
(d) That the zombies will never be gone.
4. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(b) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(c) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
(d) They were advised to by the US military.
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
2. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
3. What does Mrs. Miller hope the lasting legacy to her children will be?
4. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
5. What is different about children born after the war?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)