|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
(a) His journey through the war.
(b) Losing friends.
(c) Being abandoned.
(d) Being killed by zombies.
2. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) The Epicenter.
(b) Ground Zero.
(c) Patient One.
(d) Patient Zero.
3. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(b) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(c) Children who were born with the illness.
(d) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
4. Why does Mrs. Miller envy Russia?
(a) Because Russia has set the stage for the future of the world.
(b) Because Russia claims no responsibility.
(c) Because Russia has found religion again.
(d) Because Russia has already found its place after the war.
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(b) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(c) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(d) To protect his men from charges of treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
3. What happened in North Korea during the war?
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi hope to find?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)