|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His fifth.
(b) His first.
(c) His third.
(d) His second.
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while hunting.
(b) He was bitten while fishing.
(c) He ate infected meat.
(d) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
3. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
(a) He believes one country created the illness, but it got out of hand.
(b) He can't remember how the war began.
(c) He sometimes loses his ability to cope.
(d) He misses the days before the war.
4. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
(a) From the ashes of those killed by the Nazis.
(b) From the pollution of his hometown.
(c) From the animals who made nests nearby.
(d) From the ashes of the zombies.
5. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American military was not ready.
(d) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
2. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
3. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
4. Why does food become scarce at the refugee camp where Jesika Hendricks and her family stay?
5. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)