|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(b) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
2. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about life after the war?
(a) That no one will remember how the zombies came to be.
(b) That individual countries will no longer exist.
(c) That everything will be all right.
(d) That the zombies will never be gone.
3. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
(a) They have excellent satellite reception.
(b) They have access to underground tunnels.
(c) They have excellent defenses.
(d) They are made of a type of rock that is poison to the infected.
4. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To cure the people.
(b) To calm the people.
(c) To kill the infected.
(d) To contain the illness.
5. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
(a) They committed suicide.
(b) They were arrested for treason.
(c) They became politicians.
(d) They became infected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
2. How did the infection spread to Europe?
3. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
4. What became shields for the soul during the war?
5. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)