|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(b) He was bitten while fishing.
(c) He was bitten while hunting.
(d) He ate infected meat.
2. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
(a) By feeding into panic.
(b) By letting the military take control.
(c) Through ignorance and deceit.
(d) By not listening to each other.
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her neighbor.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) A stranger.
4. Where is Arthur Sinclair in Chapter 8?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) Wenatchee, Washington.
(c) Taos, New Mexico.
(d) Hope, New Mexico.
5. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
(a) To show the military's power over the refugees.
(b) To keep the infected from getting through.
(c) To keep control over the flow of refugees through the pass.
(d) To keep too many refugees from getting through.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Yanomami?
2. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
3. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
4. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
5. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)