|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To cure the people.
(b) To kill the infected.
(c) To calm the people.
(d) To contain the illness.
2. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American public was too war weary.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
3. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
(b) That he will kill Lang.
(c) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(d) That he will have Lang fired.
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They die.
(c) They freeze.
5. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The people aboard became infected.
(b) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(c) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(d) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
2. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
3. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
4. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
5. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)