|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
(b) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
(c) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
(d) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
2. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
3. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(b) White House chief of staff.
(c) Newspaper editor.
(d) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They freeze.
(b) They reanimate.
(d) They die.
5. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(b) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(c) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(d) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
2. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
3. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
4. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)