|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(b) Destroying their heads.
(c) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(d) Poisoning them.
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To cure people.
(b) To continue research already in progress.
(c) To make money.
(d) To show his patriotism.
3. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed a bridge.
(b) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(c) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(d) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
4. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(b) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(c) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(d) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(b) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(c) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(d) To protect himself from charges of treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
2. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
3. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
4. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
5. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)