|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
2. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
(b) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
(c) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(d) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By singing to them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By educating them.
(d) By ignoring them.
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Newspaper editor.
(b) White House chief of staff.
(c) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
5. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) Ashley's mother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The minister's wife.
(d) A stranger with big, soft arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
3. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
4. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
5. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)