|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(b) The people aboard became infected.
(c) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(d) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(b) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(c) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(d) Visual images from German spy satellites.
3. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His second.
(b) His third.
(c) His fifth.
(d) His first.
4. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) Red Plan.
(b) White Plan.
(c) Orange Plan.
(d) Black Plan.
5. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(b) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(c) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(d) Children who were born with the illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
2. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
3. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)