|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(b) They die.
(c) They reanimate.
(d) They freeze.
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He ate infected meat.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He was bitten while hunting.
(d) He was bitten while fishing.
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American public was too war weary.
(c) The American military was not ready.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
4. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(b) The minister's wife.
(c) Ashley's mother.
(d) Her mother.
5. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To guard a high roller.
(b) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(c) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(d) To fly a private jet to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rolihlahla?
2. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
3. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
4. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
5. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)