|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(b) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(c) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(d) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(c) Celiac disease.
3. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) He was a joke.
(b) They loved him.
(c) They hated him.
(d) They feared him.
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To cure people.
(b) To show his patriotism.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To make money.
5. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
2. Who is Rolihlahla?
3. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
4. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
5. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)