|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
2. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The press.
(c) The government.
(d) The military.
3. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on a communications blackout.
(b) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(c) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(d) They were on an undercover mission.
4. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) William Garnett.
(b) His real identity is not known.
(c) Paul Redeker.
(d) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
5. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(b) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(c) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(d) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rolihlahla?
2. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
3. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
4. Who are the Feral Children?
5. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)