|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
(b) He is passionate about everything.
(c) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
(d) He is dispassionate about everything.
2. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(b) The father of democracy in South Africa.
(c) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(d) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
3. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her minister.
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It is a suicide mission.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(b) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(c) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(d) To protect himself from charges of treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
3. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
4. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
5. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)