|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
(b) He is dispassionate about everything.
(c) He is passionate about everything.
(d) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
2. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(b) They die.
(c) They freeze.
(d) They reanimate.
3. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Paul Knight.
(b) Jacob Nyathi.
(c) Dr. Muller.
(d) Stanley MacDonald.
4. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American military was not ready.
(d) The American public was too war weary.
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(b) They bombed a bridge.
(c) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(d) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
2. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
3. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
4. How is Dr. Silva killed?
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)