|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A psychiatric hospital.
(b) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(c) A prison.
(d) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
2. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By medicating them.
(b) By ignoring them.
(c) By singing to them.
(d) By educating them.
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To make money.
(b) To cure people.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To show his patriotism.
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Dr. Muller.
(b) Stanley MacDonald.
(c) Paul Knight.
(d) Jacob Nyathi.
5. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A military bunker.
(b) The mountains.
(c) A resettlement camp.
(d) An underground safe zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
3. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
4. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
5. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)