|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(b) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
(c) A psychiatric hospital.
(d) A prison.
2. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(b) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(c) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(d) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
3. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) Ashley's mother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(d) The minister's wife.
4. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American public was too war weary.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
5. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(b) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(c) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
3. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
4. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
5. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)