|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(b) He is given no explanation.
(c) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(d) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
3. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(b) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(c) They bombed a bridge.
(d) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
4. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American public was too war weary.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military was not ready.
5. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) Her home.
(b) On the street.
(c) At work.
(d) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
2. Who is Rolihlahla?
3. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
4. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)