|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By educating them.
(b) By singing to them.
(c) By ignoring them.
(d) By medicating them.
2. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Blood transfusions.
(b) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(c) Illegal organ transplants.
(d) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
3. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Walking Dead.
(b) Those Who Are Immune.
(c) The Infected People.
(d) The Fierce People.
4. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To cure the people.
(b) To calm the people.
(c) To kill the infected.
(d) To contain the illness.
5. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(b) Another name for World War III.
(c) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(d) A war between humans and zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
2. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
3. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
4. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
5. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)