|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) The Epicenter.
(b) Patient Zero.
(c) Patient One.
(d) Ground Zero.
2. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(b) That he will have Lang fired.
(c) That he will kill Lang.
(d) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
3. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(a) Salt Lake City.
4. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Frankfurt, Germany.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) Armagh, Ireland.
(d) Hamburg, Germany.
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(b) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(c) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(d) To protect himself from charges of treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
2. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
5. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)