|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her minister.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her boss.
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(b) They bombed a bridge.
(c) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(d) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Pizza Face.
(b) Rat Man.
(c) Rat Face.
(d) Big Man.
4. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) The father of democracy in South Africa.
(b) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(c) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(d) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
5. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To guard a high roller.
(b) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(c) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(d) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
3. Who are the Yanomami?
4. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
5. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)