|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(c) A hug.
(d) A death threat.
2. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(c) Buenos Aires.
(d) Area 51.
3. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) His real identity is not known.
(d) William Garnett.
4. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) New Dachang, China.
(b) Manitoba, Canada.
(c) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(d) Hope, New Mexico.
5. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His second.
(b) His third.
(c) His fifth.
(d) His first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
2. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
3. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
4. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)