|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(b) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(c) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(d) The father of democracy in South Africa.
2. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(b) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
(c) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
(d) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
3. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between humans and zombies.
(b) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(c) Another name for World War III.
(d) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
4. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(b) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(c) They bombed a bridge.
(d) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
5. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a suicide mission.
(b) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
2. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
4. Who are the Feral Children?
5. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)