|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To cure people.
(b) To make money.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To show his patriotism.
2. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(b) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(c) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(d) To guard a high roller.
3. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They immediately implemented it.
(b) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(c) They ignored it.
(d) They never received it.
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Rat Man.
(b) Rat Face.
(c) Big Man.
(d) Pizza Face.
5. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
2. Who are the Yanomami?
3. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
4. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)