|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
(b) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(c) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
(d) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
2. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Patient Zero.
(b) Ground Zero.
(c) The Epicenter.
(d) Patient One.
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
(b) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
(c) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
(d) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
4. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(a) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(c) Celiac Disease.
5. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
2. Who are the Feral Children?
3. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
4. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)