|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(b) To guard a high roller.
(c) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(d) To fly a private jet to Paris.
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Taxi driver.
(b) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(c) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(d) Resettlement camp tower guard.
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Pizza Face.
(b) Rat Man.
(c) Big Man.
(d) Rat Face.
4. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(b) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(c) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(d) Children who were born with the illness.
5. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
2. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
4. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
5. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)