|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To guard a high roller.
(b) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(c) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(d) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
2. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They were used as human bait.
(b) They were used to fight the infected people.
(c) They chose to stay behind.
(d) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Poisoning them.
(b) Destroying their heads.
(c) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(d) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) Her home.
(c) At work.
(d) On the street.
5. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was accepted.
(b) It was altered and implemented.
(c) It was rejected.
(d) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
2. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
3. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
4. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
5. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)