|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) Red Plan.
(b) Orange Plan.
(c) Black Plan.
(d) White Plan.
2. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
(b) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
(c) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(d) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
3. What is World War Z?
(a) Another name for World War III.
(b) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(c) A war between humans and zombies.
(d) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(b) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(c) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(d) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
5. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(b) The people aboard became infected.
(c) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(d) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
2. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
3. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
5. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)