|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) White House chief of staff.
(b) Newspaper editor.
(d) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
2. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) On the ground in foxholes.
(b) In an open field.
(c) In skyscrapers.
(d) High and under cover.
3. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a suicide mission.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(d) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
5. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a reporter.
(b) He was a pilot.
(c) He was a mercenary.
(d) He was a chauffeur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
3. Who are the Feral Children?
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)