|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Infected People.
(b) Those Who Are Immune.
(c) The Walking Dead.
(d) The Fierce People.
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while fishing.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He ate infected meat.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
3. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her minister.
(d) Her boss.
4. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
5. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(c) Celiac disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)