|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who were born with the illness.
(b) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(c) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(d) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
2. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(b) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(c) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(d) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(a) Buenos Aires.
(d) Area 51.
4. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The press.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The government.
(d) The military.
5. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
(b) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
(c) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
(d) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
2. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
4. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
5. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)