|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To cure the people.
(b) To calm the people.
(c) To contain the illness.
(d) To kill the infected.
2. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(b) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(c) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(d) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
3. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(b) They reanimate.
(c) They die.
(d) They freeze.
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) High and under cover.
(b) In an open field.
(c) On the ground in foxholes.
(d) In skyscrapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
2. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
3. Who are the Yanomami?
4. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
5. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)