|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Ground Zero.
(b) Patient One.
(c) The Epicenter.
(d) Patient Zero.
2. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The press.
(b) The government.
(c) The military.
(d) The CIA.
3. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To show his patriotism.
(b) To make money.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To cure people.
5. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(a) Celiac disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
2. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
3. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
4. Who are the Yanomami?
5. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)