|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(b) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He ate infected meat.
(b) He was bitten while hunting.
(c) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(d) He was bitten while fishing.
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(a) Area 51.
(d) Buenos Aires.
4. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) The minister's wife.
(b) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(c) Ashley's mother.
(d) Her mother.
5. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
(b) The sound of the people's screaming.
(c) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(d) That they had no destination.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
3. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
4. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
5. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)