|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(b) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(c) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(d) Taxi driver.
3. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(b) It is a suicide mission.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Jacob Nyathi.
(b) Stanley MacDonald.
(c) Paul Knight.
(d) Dr. Muller.
5. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(b) A war between humans and zombies.
(c) Another name for World War III.
(d) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
3. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
4. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)