|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) That they had no destination.
(b) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
(c) The sound of the people's screaming.
(d) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(b) He is given no explanation.
(c) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(d) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
3. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(b) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(c) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(d) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
3. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
4. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
5. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)