|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(b) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(c) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(d) Taxi driver.
2. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(b) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(c) Another name for World War III.
(d) A war between humans and zombies.
3. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a reporter.
(b) He was a pilot.
(c) He was a chauffeur.
(d) He was a mercenary.
4. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They die.
(b) They freeze.
(d) They reanimate.
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(b) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(c) Blood transfusions.
(d) Illegal organ transplants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
3. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
4. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
5. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)