|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By ignoring them.
(b) By educating them.
(c) By medicating them.
(d) By singing to them.
2. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(b) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(c) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(d) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
3. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(b) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(c) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(d) The people aboard became infected.
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Dr. Muller.
(b) Stanley MacDonald.
(c) Paul Knight.
(d) Jacob Nyathi.
5. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her minister.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
3. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
4. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
5. How is Dr. Silva killed?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)