|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(b) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(c) Blood transfusions.
(d) Illegal organ transplants.
2. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) The US Army.
(b) A mugger.
(c) He doesn't know who shot him.
(d) The police.
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) At work.
(b) Her home.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) On the street.
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To continue research already in progress.
(b) To show his patriotism.
(c) To make money.
(d) To cure people.
5. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(b) They freeze.
(c) They die.
(d) They reanimate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
4. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)