|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
2. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(b) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(c) Illegal organ transplants.
(d) Blood transfusions.
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) At work.
(b) On the street.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) Her home.
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Stanley MacDonald.
(b) Paul Knight.
(c) Dr. Muller.
(d) Jacob Nyathi.
5. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(b) Children who were born with the illness.
(c) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(d) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
2. What is World War Z?
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
4. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
5. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)