|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who were born with the illness.
(b) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(c) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(d) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
2. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To calm the people.
(b) To kill the infected.
(c) To cure the people.
(d) To contain the illness.
3. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(b) They were on a communications blackout.
(c) They were on an undercover mission.
(d) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
4. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her minister.
(d) Her son.
5. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(d) Celiac disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
3. How did the infection spread to Europe?
4. Who are the Yanomami?
5. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)