|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) Ashley's mother.
(b) The minister's wife.
(c) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(d) Her mother.
2. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(b) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(c) Celiac Disease.
3. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who were born with the illness.
(b) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(c) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(d) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
4. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(d) Salt Lake City.
5. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To cure people.
(b) To make money.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To show his patriotism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
2. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)