|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The military.
(c) The press.
(d) The government.
2. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To guard a high roller.
(b) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(c) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(d) To fly a private jet to Paris.
3. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
4. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(b) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(c) Children who were born with the illness.
(d) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To contain the illness.
(b) To kill the infected.
(c) To calm the people.
(d) To cure the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
3. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
4. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
5. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)