|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To contain the illness.
(b) To cure the people.
(c) To calm the people.
(d) To kill the infected.
2. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) The US Army.
(b) A mugger.
(c) The police.
(d) He doesn't know who shot him.
3. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(b) Salt Lake City.
4. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Patient One.
(b) Ground Zero.
(c) The Epicenter.
(d) Patient Zero.
5. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public was too war weary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
3. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
4. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
5. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)