|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To kill the infected.
(b) To cure the people.
(c) To contain the illness.
(d) To calm the people.
2. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They die.
(c) They freeze.
(d) They reanimate.
3. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(b) They were on an undercover mission.
(c) They were on a communications blackout.
(d) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
4. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while fishing.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He ate infected meat.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Paul Knight.
(b) Stanley MacDonald.
(c) Jacob Nyathi.
(d) Dr. Muller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
2. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
3. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
5. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)