|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(a) Celiac disease.
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(b) New Dachang, China.
(c) Hope, New Mexico.
(d) Manitoba, Canada.
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They die.
(b) They freeze.
(c) They reanimate.
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
3. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
4. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
5. Who are the Yanomami?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)