|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a chauffeur.
(b) He was a mercenary.
(c) He was a pilot.
(d) He was a reporter.
2. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(a) Salt Lake City.
3. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a Zionist lie.
(b) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(c) It is a suicide mission.
(d) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
4. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) High and under cover.
(b) In an open field.
(c) On the ground in foxholes.
(d) In skyscrapers.
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed a bridge.
(b) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(c) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(d) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Feral Children?
2. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
4. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
5. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)