|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
(a) Several infected people breaking through the line.
(b) Running out of ammunition.
(c) The video feed.
(d) Reports from helicopters overhead.
2. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Walking Dead.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) The Fierce People.
(d) Those Who Are Immune.
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) At work.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) Her home.
(d) On the street.
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(b) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(c) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(d) Because of their skin color or caste.
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Illegal organ transplants.
(b) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(c) Blood transfusions.
(d) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
2. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
3. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
4. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
5. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)