|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) The sound of the people's screaming.
(b) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
(c) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(d) That they had no destination.
2. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By ignoring them.
(b) By singing to them.
(c) By educating them.
(d) By medicating them.
3. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(b) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(c) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(d) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
4. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(b) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(c) To guard a high roller.
(d) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
5. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(b) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(c) Taxi driver.
(d) Resettlement camp tower guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
3. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
4. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)