|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Walking Dead.
(b) Those Who Are Immune.
(c) The Fierce People.
(d) The Infected People.
2. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(a) Buenos Aires.
(c) Area 51.
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(b) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(c) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(d) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
4. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
5. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(a) Celiac disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
2. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
4. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
5. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)