|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(b) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(c) Taxi driver.
(d) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
2. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public was too war weary.
3. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Illegal organ transplants.
(b) Blood transfusions.
(c) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(d) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
4. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To calm the people.
(b) To cure the people.
(c) To kill the infected.
(d) To contain the illness.
5. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Walking Dead.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) The Fierce People.
(d) Those Who Are Immune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
3. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
5. How did the infection spread to Europe?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)