|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By educating them.
(b) By singing to them.
(c) By medicating them.
(d) By ignoring them.
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her minister.
(d) Her husband.
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Manitoba, Canada.
(b) Hope, New Mexico.
(c) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(d) New Dachang, China.
4. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) An underground safe zone.
(b) A military bunker.
(c) The mountains.
(d) A resettlement camp.
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To cure the people.
(b) To kill the infected.
(c) To calm the people.
(d) To contain the illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
2. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
3. What is World War Z?
4. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
5. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)