|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) A mugger.
(b) The US Army.
(c) He doesn't know who shot him.
(d) The police.
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Manitoba, Canada.
(b) New Dachang, China.
(c) Hope, New Mexico.
(d) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public was too war weary.
4. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Blood transfusions.
(b) Illegal organ transplants.
(c) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(d) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
5. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They immediately implemented it.
(b) They ignored it.
(c) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(d) They never received it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
2. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
3. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
4. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
5. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)