|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) The Epicenter.
(b) Patient Zero.
(c) Patient One.
(d) Ground Zero.
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her minister.
3. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(b) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(c) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(d) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
4. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(b) Illegal organ transplants.
(c) Blood transfusions.
(d) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
2. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
4. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
5. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)