|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(b) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(c) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(d) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
2. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They never received it.
(b) They immediately implemented it.
(c) They ignored it.
(d) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
3. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They freeze.
(b) They die.
(d) They reanimate.
4. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Illegal organ transplants.
(b) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(c) Blood transfusions.
(d) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
5. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(b) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(c) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(d) He is given no explanation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
4. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)