|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(b) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(c) Blood transfusions.
(d) Illegal organ transplants.
2. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
(b) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(c) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
(d) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
3. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) The mountains.
(b) An underground safe zone.
(c) A resettlement camp.
(d) A military bunker.
4. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(b) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(c) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(d) Visual images from German spy satellites.
5. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Fierce People.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) Those Who Are Immune.
(d) The Walking Dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
4. How did the infection spread to Europe?
5. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)