|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her boss.
2. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They die.
(c) They freeze.
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(b) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(c) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(d) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By educating them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By ignoring them.
(d) By singing to them.
5. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
2. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
3. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
4. Who are the Yanomami?
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)