|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public was too war weary.
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Taxi driver.
(b) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(c) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(d) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
3. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) He is given no explanation.
(b) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(c) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(d) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
4. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Destroying their heads.
(b) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(c) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(d) Poisoning them.
5. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They die.
(b) They reanimate.
(c) They freeze.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
2. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. How did the infection spread to Europe?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)