|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) At work.
(b) Her home.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) On the street.
2. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Walking Dead.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) The Fierce People.
(d) Those Who Are Immune.
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(b) Destroying their heads.
(c) Poisoning them.
(d) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
4. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(b) Celiac disease.
5. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(b) He ate infected meat.
(c) He was bitten while fishing.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
3. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
4. How did the infection spread to Europe?
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)