|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her minister.
2. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(b) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(c) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(d) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
3. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(b) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It is a suicide mission.
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To show his patriotism.
(b) To continue research already in progress.
(c) To cure people.
(d) To make money.
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Ground Zero.
(b) Patient Zero.
(c) Patient One.
(d) The Epicenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
2. Who are the Yanomami?
3. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
4. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)