|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(b) Manitoba, Canada.
(c) Hope, New Mexico.
(d) New Dachang, China.
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(d) It is a suicide mission.
3. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(b) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(c) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(d) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
4. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Illegal organ transplants.
(b) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(c) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(d) Blood transfusions.
5. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(b) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
2. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
4. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
5. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)