|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(a) Celiac disease.
2. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(b) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(c) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
3. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Patient One.
(b) The Epicenter.
(c) Ground Zero.
(d) Patient Zero.
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(b) It is a suicide mission.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It is a Zionist lie.
5. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) On the street.
(b) Her home.
(c) At work.
(d) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
3. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
4. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
5. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)