|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(b) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her boss.
(c) A stranger.
(d) Her neighbor.
3. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To cure the people.
(b) To calm the people.
(c) To kill the infected.
(d) To contain the illness.
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To make money.
(b) To continue research already in progress.
(c) To cure people.
(d) To show his patriotism.
5. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(b) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(c) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(d) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
4. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)