|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
2. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(b) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
(c) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
(d) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(b) New Dachang, China.
(c) Manitoba, Canada.
(d) Hope, New Mexico.
4. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(c) Celiac disease.
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
3. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
4. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)