|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(b) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(c) Blood transfusions.
(d) Illegal organ transplants.
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(b) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(c) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(d) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
3. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(b) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(c) Celiac Disease.
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By ignoring them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By singing to them.
(d) By educating them.
5. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To cure people.
(b) To make money.
(c) To show his patriotism.
(d) To continue research already in progress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Yanomami?
2. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
3. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
4. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
5. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)