|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is World War Z?
(a) Another name for World War III.
(b) A war between humans and zombies.
(c) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(d) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
2. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A resettlement camp.
(b) A military bunker.
(c) The mountains.
(d) An underground safe zone.
3. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They ignored it.
(b) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(c) They immediately implemented it.
(d) They never received it.
4. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Taxi driver.
(b) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(c) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(d) Resettlement camp tower guard.
5. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(b) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(c) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(d) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
3. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)