|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) He is given no explanation.
(b) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(c) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(d) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a suicide mission.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
3. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) The Epicenter.
(b) Ground Zero.
(c) Patient One.
(d) Patient Zero.
4. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(b) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(c) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(d) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Dr. Muller.
(b) Paul Knight.
(c) Jacob Nyathi.
(d) Stanley MacDonald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)