|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(a) Celiac disease.
3. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They die.
(d) They freeze.
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Paul Knight.
(b) Stanley MacDonald.
(c) Jacob Nyathi.
(d) Dr. Muller.
5. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(b) Celiac Disease.
(d) An extreme form of skin cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
2. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
3. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
4. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)