|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The government.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The press.
(d) The military.
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To continue research already in progress.
(b) To make money.
(c) To cure people.
(d) To show his patriotism.
3. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(c) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(d) Celiac Disease.
4. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A resettlement camp.
(b) A military bunker.
(c) The mountains.
(d) An underground safe zone.
5. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(b) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(c) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(d) Visual images from German spy satellites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. How did the infection spread to Europe?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)