|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The press.
(b) The military.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The government.
2. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American military was not ready.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public was too war weary.
3. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between humans and zombies.
(b) Another name for World War III.
(c) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(d) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Dr. Muller.
(b) Jacob Nyathi.
(c) Stanley MacDonald.
(d) Paul Knight.
5. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A military bunker.
(b) An underground safe zone.
(c) The mountains.
(d) A resettlement camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
2. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
4. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)