|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(b) He is given no explanation.
(c) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(d) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
2. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Fierce People.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) The Walking Dead.
(d) Those Who Are Immune.
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(b) Area 51.
(d) Buenos Aires.
4. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(b) He was bitten while fishing.
(c) He ate infected meat.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To contain the illness.
(b) To kill the infected.
(c) To calm the people.
(d) To cure the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
2. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
3. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
4. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)