|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They immediately implemented it.
(b) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(c) They never received it.
(d) They ignored it.
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her minister.
3. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) A mugger.
(b) He doesn't know who shot him.
(c) The police.
(d) The US Army.
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) Her home.
(c) At work.
(d) On the street.
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Dr. Muller.
(b) Stanley MacDonald.
(c) Paul Knight.
(d) Jacob Nyathi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
4. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
5. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)