|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(b) Celiac Disease.
(d) An extreme form of skin cancer.
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(b) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(c) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(d) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
3. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(b) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(c) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(d) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
4. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(c) Buenos Aires.
(d) Area 51.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
3. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
4. What is World War Z?
5. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)