|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(c) Celiac disease.
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her daughter.
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(b) They die.
(c) They reanimate.
(d) They freeze.
5. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(b) A war between humans and zombies.
(c) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(d) Another name for World War III.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
2. How did the infection spread to Europe?
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
4. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
5. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)