|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(b) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(c) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(d) Visual images from German spy satellites.
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her boss.
3. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(b) They ignored it.
(c) They never received it.
(d) They immediately implemented it.
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They die.
(b) They freeze.
(d) They reanimate.
5. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) An underground safe zone.
(b) A resettlement camp.
(c) The mountains.
(d) A military bunker.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
2. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
3. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
4. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
5. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)