|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Poisoning them.
(b) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(c) Destroying their heads.
(d) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Taxi driver.
(b) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(c) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(d) Resettlement camp tower guard.
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To show his patriotism.
(b) To cure people.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To make money.
4. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while fishing.
(b) He ate infected meat.
(c) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They freeze.
(b) They die.
(c) They reanimate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
2. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)