|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Hope, New Mexico.
(b) New Dachang, China.
(c) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(d) Manitoba, Canada.
2. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American military was not ready.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
3. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Newspaper editor.
(b) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(c) White House chief of staff.
4. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her minister.
5. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) Those Who Are Immune.
(b) The Walking Dead.
(c) The Fierce People.
(d) The Infected People.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
2. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
4. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)