|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To make money.
(b) To show his patriotism.
(c) To cure people.
(d) To continue research already in progress.
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while hunting.
(b) He was bitten while fishing.
(c) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(d) He ate infected meat.
3. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(b) He is given no explanation.
(c) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(d) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(b) It is a suicide mission.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
5. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The military.
(b) The press.
(c) The government.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
2. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
3. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
4. Who are the Yanomami?
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)