|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To continue research already in progress.
(b) To show his patriotism.
(c) To make money.
(d) To cure people.
2. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
3. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) The police.
(b) The US Army.
(c) A mugger.
(d) He doesn't know who shot him.
4. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Destroying their heads.
(b) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(c) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(d) Poisoning them.
5. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(b) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
(c) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
(d) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
2. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
3. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
4. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)