|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) A stranger.
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her minister.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her boss.
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) At work.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) Her home.
(d) On the street.
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By ignoring them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By singing to them.
(d) By educating them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
3. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
4. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)