|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(b) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It is a suicide mission.
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(b) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(c) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(d) He is given no explanation.
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(a) Celiac disease.
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To cure people.
(b) To continue research already in progress.
(c) To show his patriotism.
(d) To make money.
5. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Poisoning them.
(b) Destroying their heads.
(c) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(d) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
2. What is World War Z?
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)