|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(b) It is a suicide mission.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It is a Zionist lie.
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(b) He was bitten while hunting.
(c) He ate infected meat.
(d) He was bitten while fishing.
3. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(b) They die.
(c) They reanimate.
(d) They freeze.
4. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(b) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(c) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(d) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
5. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her minister.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
2. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
3. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
4. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
5. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)