|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(a) Celiac Disease.
(b) An extreme form of skin cancer.
2. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They freeze.
(d) They die.
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(b) New Dachang, China.
(c) Hope, New Mexico.
(d) Manitoba, Canada.
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(b) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It is a suicide mission.
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To kill the infected.
(b) To calm the people.
(c) To contain the illness.
(d) To cure the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
4. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)