|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is World War Z?
(a) Another name for World War III.
(b) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(c) A war between humans and zombies.
(d) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
2. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By ignoring them.
(b) By educating them.
(c) By singing to them.
(d) By medicating them.
3. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He ate infected meat.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He was bitten while fishing.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
4. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(b) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(c) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(d) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
5. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military was not ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
3. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)