|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her boss.
(d) A stranger.
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(b) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(c) Taxi driver.
(d) Resettlement camp tower guard.
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(b) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(c) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(d) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
4. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between humans and zombies.
(b) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(c) Another name for World War III.
(d) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
5. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a suicide mission.
(b) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
2. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
3. How is Dr. Silva killed?
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
5. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)