|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To contain the illness.
(b) To kill the infected.
(c) To cure the people.
(d) To calm the people.
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It is a suicide mission.
(d) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(a) Area 51.
(c) Buenos Aires.
4. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while hunting.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He ate infected meat.
(d) He was bitten while fishing.
5. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(b) White House chief of staff.
(d) Newspaper editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
2. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
4. How did the infection spread to Europe?
5. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)