|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(b) Newspaper editor.
(c) White House chief of staff.
(d) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
2. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) An underground safe zone.
(b) A military bunker.
(c) A resettlement camp.
(d) The mountains.
3. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her minister.
(d) Her son.
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) On the street.
(b) At work.
(c) Her home.
(d) The grocery store.
5. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To show his patriotism.
(b) To continue research already in progress.
(c) To make money.
(d) To cure people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
2. What is World War Z?
3. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
4. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
5. What is the only way to kill the infected?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)