|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
2. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American public was too war weary.
(c) The American military was not ready.
(d) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
3. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a Zionist lie.
(b) It is a suicide mission.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
4. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) He is given no explanation.
(b) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(c) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(d) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Paul Knight.
(b) Stanley MacDonald.
(c) Jacob Nyathi.
(d) Dr. Muller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
3. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
4. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)