|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
2. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To kill the infected.
(b) To calm the people.
(c) To contain the illness.
(d) To cure the people.
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(d) Celiac disease.
4. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They freeze.
(c) They reanimate.
(d) They die.
5. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(b) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(c) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(d) He is given no explanation.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
4. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)