|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To calm the people.
(b) To cure the people.
(c) To contain the illness.
(d) To kill the infected.
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(b) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(c) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(d) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Poisoning them.
(b) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(c) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(d) Destroying their heads.
4. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They freeze.
(b) They die.
(d) They reanimate.
5. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public was too war weary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
2. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
3. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
4. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
5. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)