|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a suicide mission.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
2. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) Those Who Are Immune.
(b) The Walking Dead.
(c) The Infected People.
(d) The Fierce People.
3. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) The police.
(b) He doesn't know who shot him.
(c) A mugger.
(d) The US Army.
4. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
5. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They reanimate.
(c) They freeze.
(d) They die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
3. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)