|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(b) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(c) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(d) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
2. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between humans and zombies.
(b) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(c) Another name for World War III.
(d) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(b) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(c) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(d) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
4. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) He doesn't know who shot him.
(b) The police.
(c) The US Army.
(d) A mugger.
5. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) On the street.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) At work.
(d) Her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
2. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
3. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
4. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
5. Who are the Yanomami?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)