|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) New Dachang, China.
(b) Manitoba, Canada.
(c) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(d) Hope, New Mexico.
2. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To contain the illness.
(b) To kill the infected.
(c) To cure the people.
(d) To calm the people.
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(b) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(c) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(d) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
4. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Blood transfusions.
(b) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(c) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(d) Illegal organ transplants.
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(c) Area 51.
(d) Buenos Aires.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
2. Who are the Yanomami?
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
4. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)