|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(c) Celiac disease.
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To make money.
(b) To cure people.
(c) To show his patriotism.
(d) To continue research already in progress.
3. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a suicide mission.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(d) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Newspaper editor.
(b) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(d) White House chief of staff.
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(a) Buenos Aires.
(b) Area 51.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dr. Silva killed?
2. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
3. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
4. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
5. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)