|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Hamburg, Germany.
(b) Frankfurt, Germany.
(c) Dublin, Ireland.
(d) Armagh, Ireland.
2. What does Jesika Hendricks's father trade for stew?
(a) A radio.
(b) His gun.
(d) A blanket.
3. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
4. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Urinates on his face.
(c) Tells him the war is almost over.
(d) Makes noise, dances and then runs away.
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about both his own and Tomonaga Ijiro's generations?
(a) Neither will be forgotten.
(b) Both led to destruction.
(c) Neither will be remembered.
(d) Both led to success.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
2. What is Allen Forbes's job?
3. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
4. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
5. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)