|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
(a) Berlin, Germany.
(b) Jerusalem, Israel.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Tel Aviv, Israel.
2. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
(a) He sometimes loses his ability to cope.
(b) He believes one country created the illness, but it got out of hand.
(c) He can't remember how the war began.
(d) He misses the days before the war.
3. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
(a) Three months.
(b) He didn't.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What does Kwang Jingshu say he is happy to see?
5. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(c) Celiac disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
3. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
4. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)