|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The people aboard became infected.
(b) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(c) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(d) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
2. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) A zombie detective.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The zombie war.
(d) A war between zombies and vampires.
3. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
(a) Being abandoned.
(b) Being killed by zombies.
(c) Losing friends.
(d) His journey through the war.
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Pizza Face.
(b) Rat Man.
(c) Rat Face.
(d) Big Man.
5. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
(a) They became infected with the illness.
(b) They committed suicide.
(c) They died from exposure to constant radiation.
(d) They killed each other after developing mental illnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
2. What animals were too inconsistent in smelling out zombies during the war?
3. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
4. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
5. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)