|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do rumors say a "death squad" priests are?
(a) Priests sent to kill enemies under a guise of saving the infected.
(b) Priests sent to sacrifice themselves to zombies as human bait.
(c) Priests sent to kill infected soldiers under the guise of saving other soldiers.
(d) Priests sent to kill civilians who questioned the Church under the guise of them being infected.
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(b) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(c) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(d) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
3. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
(a) They acquired Puerto Rico as part of their country.
(b) They became a democracy.
(c) They were always prepared for war.
(d) They were immune to the illness.
4. What animals were too inconsistent in smelling out zombies during the war?
(a) Persian cats.
(b) Purebred dogs.
(c) Mixed breed dogs.
(d) Calico cats.
5. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
(a) Sardar Khanin.
(b) General Raj-Singh.
(c) Sergeant Mukherjee.
(d) Paul Redeker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
2. What were "fragdogs?"
3. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
4. At what castle was Allen Forbes during the war?
5. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)