|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
(a) To serve as a weapon against lies and misinformation.
(b) To show the people that society was beginning to rebuild itself.
(c) To provide weather reports despite a lack of news communication.
(d) To give civilians inside military information.
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(b) They bombed a bridge.
(c) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(d) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(b) Celiac disease.
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Big Man.
(b) Rat Face.
(c) Rat Man.
(d) Pizza Face.
5. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
(a) It becomes part of the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(b) It is disbanded because it is no longer needed.
(c) It is renamed the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(d) It is put in place as the new government of Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
2. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
3. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
4. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
5. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)