|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His third.
(b) His second.
(c) His fifth.
(d) His first.
2. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) In Australia.
(b) In a safe bunker under the White House.
(c) On the moon.
(d) On a space station.
3. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(b) They were advised to by the US military.
(c) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(d) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
4. How long did the process of the final battle for the U.S. take?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three hours.
5. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
(c) The U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
2. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
5. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)