|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
(a) Sardar Khanin.
(b) Sergeant Mukherjee.
(c) General Raj-Singh.
(d) Paul Redeker.
2. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
(b) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(c) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
(d) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American public was too war weary.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military was not ready.
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(b) Because of their skin color or caste.
(c) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(d) Because they couldn't pay enough.
5. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
(a) That there had already been too much war in the history of the world.
(b) That arguing about how to take action is what caused the outbreak in the first place.
(c) That researchers were close to developing a cure for the illness.
(d) That the zombies took the human soul of the people of Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesika Hendricks's father trade for stew?
2. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
3. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)