|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an "otaku?"
(a) One who is immune to the illness.
(b) A zombie.
(c) An outsider.
(d) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
2. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The human psyche.
(b) The hidden zombies.
(c) The quislings.
(d) The feral children.
3. What is NOT a reason General D'Ambrosia gives for the zombies being a perfect army?
(a) They need no armor.
(b) They are 100% committed to war.
(c) They need no leadership.
(d) They need no food.
4. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
5. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while fishing.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He ate infected meat.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
2. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
3. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)