|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
(a) When they followed the Redeker Plan.
(b) When they accepted help from Russia.
(c) When they burned the fields to try and stop the zombies.
(d) When they abandoned civilians.
2. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
(a) It is disbanded because it is no longer needed.
(b) It is put in place as the new government of Japan.
(c) It becomes part of the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(d) It is renamed the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(b) Hope, New Mexico.
(c) New Dachang, China.
(d) Manitoba, Canada.
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(a) The United Nations.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) Xolelwa Azania.
5. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1960s.
(b) In the 1970s.
(c) In the 1980s.
(d) In the 1990s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in North Korea during the war?
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
3. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. Why is Philip Adler unable to keep his promise to himself about Lang?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)