|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
(a) The children.
(b) Human culture.
(c) The marine life.
(d) The spouses of those who were killed.
2. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The press.
(b) The military.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The government.
3. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) No one is worth remembering.
(b) There are no survivors of World War Z.
(c) There is no hope for humanity's future.
(d) Everyone is worth remembering.
4. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
(a) Sardar Khanin.
(b) An unknown general.
(c) This information is not revealed.
(d) General Raj-Singh.
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To cure the people.
(b) To contain the illness.
(c) To kill the infected.
(d) To calm the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
2. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
3. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
4. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)