|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(b) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(c) Children who were born with the illness.
(d) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
2. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
(b) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(c) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(d) They were advised to by the US military.
3. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) A mugger.
(b) He doesn't know who shot him.
(c) The US Army.
(d) The police.
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Rat Man.
(b) Pizza Face.
(c) Big Man.
(d) Rat Face.
5. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
(a) Reports from helicopters overhead.
(b) Running out of ammunition.
(c) Several infected people breaking through the line.
(d) The video feed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Allen Forbes's job?
2. How did Todd Wainio lose his squad leader?
3. What is Todd Wainio's most vivid memory?
4. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
5. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)