|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The press.
(b) The government.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The military.
2. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(b) They never received it.
(c) They immediately implemented it.
(d) They ignored it.
3. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
(a) Human bait to tempt the infected into revealing themselves.
(b) An electro-magnetic field.
(c) A chemical weapon.
(d) Water, since the infected become afraid of it.
4. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
2. According to Jurgen Warmbrunn, why were there no survivors of the Holocaust?
3. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
4. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
5. Why is Philip Adler unable to keep his promise to himself about Lang?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)