|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) The police.
(b) The US Army.
(c) A mugger.
(d) He doesn't know who shot him.
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) A stranger.
(d) Her neighbor.
3. How did the delegates decide what action to take at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They compromised.
(b) They discussed options until a unanimous decision was made.
(c) No decision was made at the conference.
(d) They voted.
4. According to Bohdan Taras, what city is set on fire?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
2. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
3. How did the infection spread to Europe?
4. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
5. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)