|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
(a) It becomes part of the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(b) It is renamed the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(c) It is disbanded because it is no longer needed.
(d) It is put in place as the new government of Japan.
2. Where is Joe Muhammad located in Chapter 8?
(a) Wenatchee, Washington.
(b) Manitoba, Canada.
(c) Jacksonville, Florida.
(d) Taos, New Mexico.
3. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
(a) To defend the rights of the zombies.
(b) To bring to justice those who are trying to take advantage of the dead.
(c) To write the history of World War Z.
(d) To conduct war crime investigations.
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Xolelwa Azania.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) The United Nations.
5. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are zombies distracted away from incoming ships?
2. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
5. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)