|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
(a) An unknown general.
(b) Sardar Khanin.
(c) This information is not revealed.
(d) General Raj-Singh.
2. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(b) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(c) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(d) The father of democracy in South Africa.
3. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
4. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) White Plan.
(b) Orange Plan.
(c) Red Plan.
(d) Black Plan.
5. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(b) The people aboard became infected.
(c) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(d) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
2. Why does Mrs. Miller envy Russia?
3. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
4. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
5. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)