|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kondo Tatsumi hope to find?
(a) A way to recover his old personality.
(b) A home and family.
(c) A middle road.
(d) Spiritual enlightenment.
2. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
(b) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(c) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
(d) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
3. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
(a) General Raj-Singh.
(b) This information is not revealed.
(c) An unknown general.
(d) Sardar Khanin.
4. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
(a) The spouses of those who were killed.
(b) The children.
(c) The marine life.
(d) Human culture.
5. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
(a) They acquired Puerto Rico as part of their country.
(b) They were immune to the illness.
(c) They were always prepared for war.
(d) They became a democracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
3. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
4. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
5. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)