|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
2. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(b) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(c) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(d) To protect his men from charges of treason.
3. What became shields for the soul during the war?
4. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(b) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(c) Blood transfusions.
(d) Illegal organ transplants.
5. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(b) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(c) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(d) The father of democracy in South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
4. At what castle was Allen Forbes during the war?
5. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)