|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
(a) To serve as a weapon against lies and misinformation.
(b) To show the people that society was beginning to rebuild itself.
(c) To provide weather reports despite a lack of news communication.
(d) To give civilians inside military information.
2. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) He doesn't know who shot him.
(b) The police.
(c) The US Army.
(d) A mugger.
3. According to Todd Wainio, what benefit did the military's light BUD uniforms have in the war?
(a) They protected against a bite.
(b) They contained hidden pockets for extra ammunition.
(c) They were cooler than traditional armor.
(d) They created a sense of pride among the military.
4. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
5. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who were born with the illness.
(b) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(c) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(d) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
3. What does Jesika Hendricks's father trade for stew?
4. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
5. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)