|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do rumors say a "death squad" priests are?
(a) Priests sent to sacrifice themselves to zombies as human bait.
(b) Priests sent to kill civilians who questioned the Church under the guise of them being infected.
(c) Priests sent to kill enemies under a guise of saving the infected.
(d) Priests sent to kill infected soldiers under the guise of saving other soldiers.
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(d) Celiac disease.
3. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
(a) A chemical weapon.
(b) Water, since the infected become afraid of it.
(c) An electro-magnetic field.
(d) Human bait to tempt the infected into revealing themselves.
4. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
5. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(b) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(c) They were on an undercover mission.
(d) They were on a communications blackout.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the process of the final battle for the U.S. take?
2. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about his own generation?
4. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
5. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)