|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
(a) Reports from helicopters overhead.
(b) Running out of ammunition.
(c) The video feed.
(d) Several infected people breaking through the line.
2. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
(a) They were arrested for treason.
(b) They committed suicide.
(c) They became politicians.
(d) They became infected.
3. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(b) It is a suicide mission.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about his own generation?
(a) They were happy to let others rule.
(b) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(c) They were happy to rule the world.
(d) They were determined to be remembered.
5. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Frankfurt, Germany.
(b) Armagh, Ireland.
(c) Dublin, Ireland.
(d) Hamburg, Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
2. Why does Mrs. Miller envy Russia?
3. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
4. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
5. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)