|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(b) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(c) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(d) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
2. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They hated him.
(b) He was a joke.
(c) They loved him.
(d) They feared him.
3. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
(b) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(c) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
(d) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
4. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on an undercover mission.
(b) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(c) They were on a communications blackout.
(d) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
5. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(b) Hope, New Mexico.
(c) Manitoba, Canada.
(d) New Dachang, China.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
2. How is Dr. Silva killed?
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
4. Why does Mrs. Miller envy Russia?
5. What does Kwang Jingshu say he is happy to see?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)