|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
(a) Several infected people breaking through the line.
(b) Reports from helicopters overhead.
(c) Running out of ammunition.
(d) The video feed.
2. What is Z-shock?
(a) The recoil from weapons used to kill zombies.
(b) The act of the body going into shock when bit by a zombie.
(c) The mental strain of fighting zombies.
(d) The mind's reaction the first time someone sees a zombie attacking.
3. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about life after the war?
(a) That no one will remember how the zombies came to be.
(b) That everything will be all right.
(c) That individual countries will no longer exist.
(d) That the zombies will never be gone.
4. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) Paul Redeker.
(b) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
(c) His real identity is not known.
(d) William Garnett.
5. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does food become scarce at the refugee camp where Jesika Hendricks and her family stay?
2. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
3. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
4. How does Philip Adler feel about Lang after he is unable to keep the promise to himself?
5. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)