|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
2. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
(a) To keep the infected from getting through.
(b) To show the military's power over the refugees.
(c) To keep too many refugees from getting through.
(d) To keep control over the flow of refugees through the pass.
3. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The quislings.
(b) The human psyche.
(c) The hidden zombies.
(d) The feral children.
4. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A resettlement camp.
(b) An underground safe zone.
(c) The mountains.
(d) A military bunker.
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi hope to find?
(a) A home and family.
(b) Spiritual enlightenment.
(c) A middle road.
(d) A way to recover his old personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the process of the final battle for the U.S. take?
2. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
3. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
4. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
5. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)