|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals were too inconsistent in smelling out zombies during the war?
(a) Persian cats.
(b) Mixed breed dogs.
(c) Calico cats.
(d) Purebred dogs.
2. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) Ashley's mother.
(b) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(c) The minister's wife.
(d) Her mother.
3. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
4. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her minister.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
5. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
(a) Jerusalem, Israel.
(b) Tel Aviv, Israel.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Berlin, Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
2. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
3. How long did the process of the final battle for the U.S. take?
4. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)