|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(b) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(c) It is a suicide mission.
(d) It is a Zionist lie.
2. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Poisoning them.
(b) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(c) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(d) Destroying their heads.
3. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) Those Who Are Immune.
(b) The Fierce People.
(c) The Infected People.
(d) The Walking Dead.
4. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(b) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(c) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(d) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
5. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) On the street.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) Her home.
(d) At work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
2. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
3. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
4. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
5. Who are the Feral Children?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)