|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(d) Celiac disease.
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Rat Man.
(b) Rat Face.
(c) Pizza Face.
(d) Big Man.
4. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a pilot.
(b) He was a reporter.
(c) He was a mercenary.
(d) He was a chauffeur.
5. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To cure people.
(b) To continue research already in progress.
(c) To make money.
(d) To show his patriotism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
2. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
4. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
5. Who are the Yanomami?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)