|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They ignored it.
(b) They immediately implemented it.
(c) They never received it.
(d) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
2. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(b) Because of their skin color or caste.
(c) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(d) Because they couldn't pay enough.
3. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(b) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(c) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(d) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a Zionist lie.
(b) It is a suicide mission.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
5. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(b) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(c) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(d) The people aboard became infected.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dr. Silva killed?
2. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
4. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)