|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) Ashley's mother.
(b) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(c) The minister's wife.
(d) Her mother.
2. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(b) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(c) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(d) Because of their skin color or caste.
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) A stranger.
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By ignoring them.
(b) By educating them.
(c) By medicating them.
(d) By singing to them.
5. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(b) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(c) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(d) Visual images from German spy satellites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
2. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
3. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
5. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)