|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(b) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(c) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(d) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Hope, New Mexico.
(b) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(c) Manitoba, Canada.
(d) New Dachang, China.
3. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) Ashley's mother.
(b) The minister's wife.
(c) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(d) Her mother.
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) Her home.
(b) At work.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) On the street.
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Patient One.
(b) Ground Zero.
(c) The Epicenter.
(d) Patient Zero.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
2. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
3. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
4. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
5. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)