|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Walking Dead.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) The Fierce People.
(d) Those Who Are Immune.
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To show his patriotism.
(b) To cure people.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To make money.
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Rat Man.
(b) Big Man.
(c) Rat Face.
(d) Pizza Face.
4. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
5. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
Short Answer Questions
1. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
3. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. What is the only way to kill the infected?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)