|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) The minister's wife.
(b) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Ashley's mother.
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(b) White House chief of staff.
(d) Newspaper editor.
3. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(b) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(c) Another name for World War III.
(d) A war between humans and zombies.
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(b) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(c) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(d) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
5. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public was too war weary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
2. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
3. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
5. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)