|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They freeze.
(b) They die.
(d) They reanimate.
2. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a mercenary.
(b) He was a pilot.
(c) He was a chauffeur.
(d) He was a reporter.
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) New Dachang, China.
(b) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(c) Manitoba, Canada.
(d) Hope, New Mexico.
4. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) The Epicenter.
(b) Patient Zero.
(c) Ground Zero.
(d) Patient One.
5. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
4. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
5. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)