|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her minister.
(d) Her son.
2. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on an undercover mission.
(b) They were on a communications blackout.
(c) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(d) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
(b) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
(c) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
(d) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Rat Face.
(b) Big Man.
(c) Pizza Face.
(d) Rat Man.
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Dr. Muller.
(b) Jacob Nyathi.
(c) Stanley MacDonald.
(d) Paul Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
3. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
4. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
5. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)