|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(b) Celiac disease.
2. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The press.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The military.
(d) The government.
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) On the street.
(b) Her home.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) At work.
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Rat Face.
(b) Pizza Face.
(c) Rat Man.
(d) Big Man.
5. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her minister.
(d) Her boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is World War Z?
2. What is the only way to kill the infected?
3. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
4. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
5. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)