|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
(a) Running out of ammunition.
(b) Reports from helicopters overhead.
(c) Several infected people breaking through the line.
(d) The video feed.
2. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(b) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
(c) That they had no destination.
(d) The sound of the people's screaming.
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(b) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(c) Destroying their heads.
(d) Poisoning them.
4. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her minister.
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Stanley MacDonald.
(b) Dr. Muller.
(c) Paul Knight.
(d) Jacob Nyathi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
3. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
4. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
5. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)