|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) Those Who Are Immune.
(b) The Walking Dead.
(c) The Fierce People.
(d) The Infected People.
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He ate infected meat.
(b) He was bitten while fishing.
(c) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
3. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They reanimate.
(c) They die.
(d) They freeze.
4. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(b) Hope, New Mexico.
(c) Manitoba, Canada.
(d) New Dachang, China.
5. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The press.
(b) The government.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
3. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
5. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)