|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) In skyscrapers.
(b) High and under cover.
(c) In an open field.
(d) On the ground in foxholes.
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(b) He is given no explanation.
(c) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(d) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(b) Destroying their heads.
(c) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(d) Poisoning them.
4. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(b) They were on an undercover mission.
(c) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(d) They were on a communications blackout.
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(a) Buenos Aires.
(d) Area 51.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
3. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
4. What is World War Z?
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)