|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(b) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(c) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(d) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her neighbor.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) A stranger.
(d) Her boss.
3. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(c) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(d) Celiac Disease.
4. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(b) The minister's wife.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Ashley's mother.
5. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(b) Children who were born with the illness.
(c) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(d) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
2. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
3. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
4. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
5. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)