|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Big Man.
(b) Rat Man.
(c) Pizza Face.
(d) Rat Face.
2. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(b) They were on an undercover mission.
(c) They were on a communications blackout.
(d) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her daughter.
4. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To contain the illness.
(b) To kill the infected.
(c) To calm the people.
(d) To cure the people.
5. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) Her home.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) At work.
(d) On the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
2. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
3. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
4. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
5. What is the only way to kill the infected?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)