|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(b) They bombed a bridge.
(c) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(d) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
3. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(b) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(c) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(d) To guard a high roller.
4. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her minister.
(d) Her boss.
5. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(a) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(c) Celiac Disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
4. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
5. What is the only way to kill the infected?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)