|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) In an open field.
(b) In skyscrapers.
(c) High and under cover.
(d) On the ground in foxholes.
2. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
3. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Jacob Nyathi.
(b) Dr. Muller.
(c) Stanley MacDonald.
(d) Paul Knight.
4. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(b) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(c) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(d) Children who were born with the illness.
5. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) Those Who Are Immune.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) The Walking Dead.
(d) The Fierce People.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
2. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)