|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who were born with the illness.
(b) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(c) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(d) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
2. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) The US Army.
(b) He doesn't know who shot him.
(c) A mugger.
(d) The police.
3. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(b) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(c) Celiac Disease.
4. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on a communications blackout.
(b) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(c) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(d) They were on an undercover mission.
5. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
2. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
3. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
4. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
5. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)