|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
(b) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(c) That they had no destination.
(d) The sound of the people's screaming.
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Rat Man.
(b) Pizza Face.
(c) Rat Face.
(d) Big Man.
3. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(b) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(c) Taxi driver.
(d) Resettlement camp tower guard.
4. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(b) Destroying their heads.
(c) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(d) Poisoning them.
5. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(b) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
3. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
4. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)