|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Poisoning them.
(b) Destroying their heads.
(c) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(d) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
2. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Patient One.
(b) Ground Zero.
(c) The Epicenter.
(d) Patient Zero.
3. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(b) The people aboard became infected.
(c) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(d) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
4. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(b) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(c) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(d) To guard a high roller.
5. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(b) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(c) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(d) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
2. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
4. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)