|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American military was not ready.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
2. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(b) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(c) A war between humans and zombies.
(d) Another name for World War III.
3. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A resettlement camp.
(b) An underground safe zone.
(c) A military bunker.
(d) The mountains.
4. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
5. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To guard a high roller.
(b) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(c) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(d) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
2. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
3. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)