|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(b) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(c) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
2. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(b) Another name for World War III.
(c) A war between humans and zombies.
(d) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
3. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The people aboard became infected.
(b) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(c) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(d) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
4. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To calm the people.
(b) To contain the illness.
(c) To kill the infected.
(d) To cure the people.
5. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) At work.
(c) On the street.
(d) Her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
3. Who are the Feral Children?
4. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
5. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)