|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Hope, New Mexico.
(b) New Dachang, China.
(c) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(d) Manitoba, Canada.
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(b) Newspaper editor.
(c) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(d) White House chief of staff.
3. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(b) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(c) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(d) They bombed a bridge.
4. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
5. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public was too war weary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
2. What is the only way to kill the infected?
3. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
4. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
5. Who are the Feral Children?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)