|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(b) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(c) The people aboard became infected.
(d) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a Zionist lie.
(b) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It is a suicide mission.
3. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while fishing.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He ate infected meat.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
4. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(b) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(c) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(d) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Jacob Nyathi.
(b) Paul Knight.
(c) Stanley MacDonald.
(d) Dr. Muller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
3. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
4. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)