|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Jacob Nyathi.
(b) Dr. Muller.
(c) Paul Knight.
(d) Stanley MacDonald.
2. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(b) The people aboard became infected.
(c) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(d) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
3. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a chauffeur.
(b) He was a reporter.
(c) He was a pilot.
(d) He was a mercenary.
4. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
5. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(b) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
2. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)