|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American public was too war weary.
(d) The American military was not ready.
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her neighbor.
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(b) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(c) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(d) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
4. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
5. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They die.
(b) They reanimate.
(d) They freeze.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
5. How did the infection spread to Europe?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)