Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because of their skin color or caste.
(b) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(c) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(d) Because they couldn't pay enough.
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
(b) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
(c) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
(d) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(b) Celiac disease.
4. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) He is given no explanation.
(b) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(c) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(d) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
5. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By educating them.
(b) By ignoring them.
(c) By medicating them.
(d) By singing to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
2. Who are the Feral Children?
3. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
4. Who are the Yanomami?
5. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)