|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a suicide mission.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
2. What does Mrs. Miller hope the lasting legacy to her children will be?
(a) That her generation cleaned up its own mess.
(b) That the world is united as one.
(c) That there will be trees and parks again.
(d) That the zombies were conquered before her children were old enough to fight them.
3. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will kill Lang.
(b) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(c) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
(d) That he will have Lang fired.
4. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American military was not ready.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To calm the people.
(b) To contain the illness.
(c) To cure the people.
(d) To kill the infected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
2. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
3. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
4. Where is Joe Muhammad located in Chapter 8?
5. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)