|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(b) Celiac disease.
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. According to Jurgen Warmbrunn, why were there no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) Because many families lost children.
(b) Because too much time has passed.
(c) Because those who survived died inside.
(d) Because the survivors are not remembered.
4. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
(a) The video feed.
(b) Running out of ammunition.
(c) Several infected people breaking through the line.
(d) Reports from helicopters overhead.
5. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
(a) From the pollution of his hometown.
(b) From the animals who made nests nearby.
(c) From the ashes of the zombies.
(d) From the ashes of those killed by the Nazis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
2. Who are the Feral Children?
3. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
4. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
5. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)