|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
(a) That she will join forces with the U.S.
(b) That she will never be as powerful as she once was.
(c) That she will become the center of the new world's culture.
(d) That she will rebuild her power.
2. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(b) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
(c) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(d) They were advised to by the US military.
3. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
(a) Denver, Colorado.
(b) Tokyo, Japan.
(c) Honolulu, Hawaii.
(d) Chongqing, China.
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Paul Knight.
(b) Jacob Nyathi.
(c) Stanley MacDonald.
(d) Dr. Muller.
5. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
2. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
3. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
5. According to Jurgen Warmbrunn, why were there no survivors of the Holocaust?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)