|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
(a) His spirituality.
(b) His plan for the future of Japan.
(c) His political beliefs.
(d) His dedication to political leadership.
2. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They die.
(b) They freeze.
(c) They reanimate.
3. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed a bridge.
(b) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(c) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(d) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
4. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
(b) More than just people.
(d) More than just land.
5. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
(a) Shooting him.
(b) Serving sushi.
(c) Telling him the war is almost over.
(d) Urinating on his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
5. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)