|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(b) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(c) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(d) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
2. What does Mrs. Miller hope the lasting legacy to her children will be?
(a) That there will be trees and parks again.
(b) That the world is united as one.
(c) That the zombies were conquered before her children were old enough to fight them.
(d) That her generation cleaned up its own mess.
3. Why does food become scarce at the refugee camp where Jesika Hendricks and her family stay?
(a) Food becomes spoiled from lack of refrigeration.
(b) The refugees are there too long for the supplies they have.
(c) Too many refugees come to the camp.
(d) Animals in the park steal the food.
4. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(b) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(c) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(d) He is given no explanation.
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about his own generation?
(a) They were happy to let others rule.
(b) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(c) They were happy to rule the world.
(d) They were determined to be remembered.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bohdan Taras, what city is set on fire?
2. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
3. What is the only way to kill the infected?
4. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
5. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)