|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) A war between zombies and vampires.
(b) A zombie detective.
(c) The zombie war.
(d) The Civil War.
2. Where is Arthur Sinclair in Chapter 8?
(a) Hope, New Mexico.
(b) Wenatchee, Washington.
(c) Taos, New Mexico.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
3. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) The minister's wife.
(b) Ashley's mother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A stranger with big, soft arms.
4. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A psychiatric hospital.
(b) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(c) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
(d) A prison.
5. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
(a) When they burned the fields to try and stop the zombies.
(b) When they accepted help from Russia.
(c) When they abandoned civilians.
(d) When they followed the Redeker Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
2. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
3. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
4. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
5. Why does Jesika Hendricks return to the wilderness park in Canada every year?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)