|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
(a) Mrs. Miller.
(b) Ijiro's sister.
(c) Kondo Tatsumi.
(d) General Raj-Singh.
2. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They freeze.
(c) They die.
3. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
(a) Watched the sunrise in silence.
(b) Put all his effort into helping others around him.
(c) Had a glass of champagne.
(d) Wrote a letter to his future self.
4. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
(a) It is a good path to follow.
(b) It is a path that could lead to destruction.
(c) It is a path that could lead to worldwide leadership for Ijiro.
(d) It is a path that is already being followed by other countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
2. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
3. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
5. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)