|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
(a) Tokyo, Japan.
(b) Chongqing, China.
(c) Honolulu, Hawaii.
(d) Denver, Colorado.
2. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(b) Celiac Disease.
(d) An extreme form of skin cancer.
3. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) The mountains.
(b) A military bunker.
(c) A resettlement camp.
(d) An underground safe zone.
4. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) High and under cover.
(b) In skyscrapers.
(c) In an open field.
(d) On the ground in foxholes.
5. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
(a) When they burned the fields to try and stop the zombies.
(b) When they followed the Redeker Plan.
(c) When they abandoned civilians.
(d) When they accepted help from Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
2. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
3. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
4. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
5. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)