|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
(a) It is renamed the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(b) It is disbanded because it is no longer needed.
(c) It becomes part of the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(d) It is put in place as the new government of Japan.
2. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(b) A hug.
(c) A death threat.
(d) The death of his mother.
3. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(b) They were advised to by the US military.
(c) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(d) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) Xolelwa Azania.
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(b) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(c) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(d) To protect himself from charges of treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
2. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
3. Why does Mrs. Miller envy Russia?
4. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
5. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)