|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for infection.
(b) Check all refugees for weapons.
(c) Check all refugees for food.
(d) Check all refugees for identification.
2. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(b) The minister's wife.
(c) Ashley's mother.
(d) Her mother.
3. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(b) They were on an undercover mission.
(c) They were on a communications blackout.
(d) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
4. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
(a) To keep too many refugees from getting through.
(b) To show the military's power over the refugees.
(c) To keep control over the flow of refugees through the pass.
(d) To keep the infected from getting through.
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
(a) They were happy to rule the world.
(b) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(c) They were happy to let others rule.
(d) They were determined to be remembered.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
2. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
3. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
4. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
5. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)