|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(b) Destroying their heads.
(c) Poisoning them.
(d) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
2. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
(a) Human culture.
(b) The children.
(c) The marine life.
(d) The spouses of those who were killed.
3. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(a) The United Nations.
(c) Xolelwa Azania.
(d) Paul Redeker.
4. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
(a) He can't remember how the war began.
(b) He believes one country created the illness, but it got out of hand.
(c) He misses the days before the war.
(d) He sometimes loses his ability to cope.
5. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(b) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(c) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(d) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
2. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
3. How does Philip Adler feel about Lang after he is unable to keep the promise to himself?
4. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
5. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)