|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jurgen Warmbrunn, why were there no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) Because the survivors are not remembered.
(b) Because those who survived died inside.
(c) Because many families lost children.
(d) Because too much time has passed.
2. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(b) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
(c) They are immune to the illness.
(d) They have no fear of zombies.
3. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
(a) That it allowed people to fight for what they believed in.
(b) That it brought the nations together.
(c) That it gave people a new perspective on what is important in life.
(d) That it got rid of the zombies.
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about his own generation?
(a) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(b) They were determined to be remembered.
(c) They were happy to let others rule.
(d) They were happy to rule the world.
5. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) Red Plan.
(b) Orange Plan.
(c) White Plan.
(d) Black Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dr. Silva killed?
2. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
3. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
4. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
5. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)