|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while fishing.
(b) He was bitten while hunting.
(c) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(d) He ate infected meat.
2. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for identification.
(b) Check all refugees for infection.
(c) Check all refugees for food.
(d) Check all refugees for weapons.
3. According to Jurgen Warmbrunn, why were there no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) Because the survivors are not remembered.
(b) Because those who survived died inside.
(c) Because too much time has passed.
(d) Because many families lost children.
4. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
(a) That she will become the center of the new world's culture.
(b) That she will rebuild her power.
(c) That she will join forces with the U.S.
(d) That she will never be as powerful as she once was.
5. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) White Plan.
(b) Red Plan.
(c) Black Plan.
(d) Orange Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
2. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
3. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
4. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
5. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)