|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(b) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
(c) They were trying to meet up with family members.
(d) They were advised to by the US military.
2. What does Kwang Jingshu say he is happy to see?
3. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(b) Taxi driver.
(c) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(d) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi hope to find?
(a) A home and family.
(b) Spiritual enlightenment.
(c) A way to recover his old personality.
(d) A middle road.
5. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
(c) More than just land.
(d) More than just people.
Short Answer Questions
1. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
2. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
3. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
4. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
5. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)