|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(b) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(c) It is a suicide mission.
(d) It is a Zionist lie.
2. What does Kwang Jingshu say he is happy to see?
3. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
(a) Watched the sunrise in silence.
(b) Wrote a letter to his future self.
(c) Had a glass of champagne.
(d) Put all his effort into helping others around him.
4. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) A death threat.
(c) A hug.
(d) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
5. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
(a) The video feed.
(b) Reports from helicopters overhead.
(c) Running out of ammunition.
(d) Several infected people breaking through the line.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
2. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
5. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)