|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(b) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(c) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(d) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
2. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Nuremberg Plan.
(b) Hamburg Plan.
(c) Katterbach Plan.
(d) Prochnow Plan.
3. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(b) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(c) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(d) To protect himself from charges of treason.
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It is a suicide mission.
5. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
2. What is World War Z?
3. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
4. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
5. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)