|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) Orange Plan.
(b) White Plan.
(c) Red Plan.
(d) Black Plan.
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Hope, New Mexico.
(b) Manitoba, Canada.
(c) New Dachang, China.
(d) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
3. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(b) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(c) A war between humans and zombies.
(d) Another name for World War III.
4. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
5. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To show his patriotism.
(b) To cure people.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To make money.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
2. How does Philip Adler feel about Lang after he is unable to keep the promise to himself?
3. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
4. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
5. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)