|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Start dating.
(b) Return to a normal life.
(c) Build a house.
(d) Tell others of his experiences.
2. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
(a) He can't remember how the war began.
(b) He misses the days before the war.
(c) He sometimes loses his ability to cope.
(d) He believes one country created the illness, but it got out of hand.
3. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(b) They reanimate.
(c) They freeze.
(d) They die.
4. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
(a) From the animals who made nests nearby.
(b) From the ashes of those killed by the Nazis.
(c) From the pollution of his hometown.
(d) From the ashes of the zombies.
5. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
(a) Honolulu, Hawaii.
(b) Tokyo, Japan.
(c) Chongqing, China.
(d) Denver, Colorado.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
2. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
3. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
4. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)