|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(b) At a local hideout.
(c) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
(d) At his home.
2. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for identification.
(b) Check all refugees for infection.
(c) Check all refugees for weapons.
(d) Check all refugees for food.
3. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
(a) An unknown general.
(b) General Raj-Singh.
(c) This information is not revealed.
(d) Sardar Khanin.
4. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) High and under cover.
(b) In an open field.
(c) In skyscrapers.
(d) On the ground in foxholes.
5. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
(a) Human bait to tempt the infected into revealing themselves.
(b) Water, since the infected become afraid of it.
(c) An electro-magnetic field.
(d) A chemical weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about his own generation?
5. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)