|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
(a) More than just land.
(b) More than just people.
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(b) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(c) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(d) He is given no explanation.
3. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
(a) When they burned the fields to try and stop the zombies.
(b) When they abandoned civilians.
(c) When they followed the Redeker Plan.
(d) When they accepted help from Russia.
4. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
(a) The spouses of those who were killed.
(b) The children.
(c) Human culture.
(d) The marine life.
5. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
(a) Infected people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
2. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
3. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
5. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)