|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a suicide mission.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
3. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(b) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(c) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(d) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
4. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
(b) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(c) They were advised to by the US military.
(d) They were trying to meet up with family members.
5. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) On the ground in foxholes.
(b) In an open field.
(c) High and under cover.
(d) In skyscrapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
2. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
3. Who are the Yanomami?
4. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
5. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)