|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
(a) To serve as a weapon against lies and misinformation.
(b) To show the people that society was beginning to rebuild itself.
(c) To provide weather reports despite a lack of news communication.
(d) To give civilians inside military information.
2. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His third.
(b) His second.
(c) His first.
(d) His fifth.
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American public was too war weary.
(c) The American military was not ready.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
4. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) He didn't.
(d) Three months.
5. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) The zombie war.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) A war between zombies and vampires.
(d) A zombie detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an "otaku?"
2. What became shields for the soul during the war?
3. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
4. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
5. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)