|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the delegates decide what action to take at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They compromised.
(b) No decision was made at the conference.
(c) They voted.
(d) They discussed options until a unanimous decision was made.
2. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was altered and implemented.
(b) It was rejected.
(c) It was accepted.
(d) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) A stranger.
(d) Her neighbor.
4. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The press.
(c) The military.
(d) The government.
5. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The zombie war.
(c) A zombie detective.
(d) A war between zombies and vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
2. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
3. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
4. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)