|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(b) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(c) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(d) Taxi driver.
2. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
(a) They have excellent defenses.
(b) They have access to underground tunnels.
(c) They are made of a type of rock that is poison to the infected.
(d) They have excellent satellite reception.
3. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
(a) They were arrested for treason.
(b) They became infected.
(c) They became politicians.
(d) They committed suicide.
4. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His first.
(b) His fifth.
(c) His second.
(d) His third.
5. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(b) Celiac disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
2. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
3. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)