|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(b) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
(c) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
(d) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
2. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To cure people.
(b) To show his patriotism.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To make money.
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(b) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They freeze.
(c) They die.
(d) They reanimate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the delegates decide what action to take at The Honolulu Conference?
2. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
3. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
4. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
5. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)