|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They loved him.
(b) They hated him.
(c) He was a joke.
(d) They feared him.
2. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is passionate about everything.
(b) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
(c) He is dispassionate about everything.
(d) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American public was too war weary.
(c) The American military was not ready.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) Her home.
(b) On the street.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) At work.
5. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
2. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
3. How did the delegates decide what action to take at The Honolulu Conference?
4. What became shields for the soul during the war?
5. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)