|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
(a) To provide weather reports despite a lack of news communication.
(b) To give civilians inside military information.
(c) To serve as a weapon against lies and misinformation.
(d) To show the people that society was beginning to rebuild itself.
2. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(b) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(c) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American military was not ready.
(c) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
4. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They never received it.
(b) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(c) They ignored it.
(d) They immediately implemented it.
5. What is Allen Forbes's job?
(a) Military advisor.
(b) Writer and storyteller.
(d) Doctor and professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
3. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
4. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)