|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They supported it.
(b) They thought it was a joke.
(c) They ignored it.
(d) They argued against it.
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her minister.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By medicating them.
(b) By singing to them.
(c) By educating them.
(d) By ignoring them.
4. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is passionate about everything.
(b) He is dispassionate about everything.
(c) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
(d) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
5. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
(a) To show the people that society was beginning to rebuild itself.
(b) To serve as a weapon against lies and misinformation.
(c) To provide weather reports despite a lack of news communication.
(d) To give civilians inside military information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
2. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
3. Who is Rolihlahla?
4. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
5. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)