|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They immediately implemented it.
(b) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(c) They ignored it.
(d) They never received it.
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her neighbor.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) A stranger.
(d) Her boss.
3. What became shields for the soul during the war?
4. What happened in North Korea during the war?
(a) They became allies with South Korea.
(b) They became allies with Switzerland.
(c) There was a civil war that destroyed the country from within.
(d) No one knows.
5. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(c) White House chief of staff.
(d) Newspaper editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
2. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
3. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
4. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
5. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)