|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
(a) They became politicians.
(b) They were arrested for treason.
(c) They committed suicide.
(d) They became infected.
2. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The press.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The military.
(d) The government.
3. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They were used as human bait.
(b) They chose to stay behind.
(c) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
(d) They were used to fight the infected people.
4. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
(a) To help rebuild Japan.
(b) To find a cure for the illness.
(c) To find an alternative fuel source.
(d) To help people find a spiritual path.
5. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) The zombie war.
(b) A war between zombies and vampires.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) A zombie detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
3. At what castle was Allen Forbes during the war?
4. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
5. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)