|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
(b) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
(c) He is dispassionate about everything.
(d) He is passionate about everything.
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To cure people.
(b) To make money.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To show his patriotism.
3. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(b) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
4. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A psychiatric hospital.
(b) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(c) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
(d) A prison.
5. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By medicating them.
(b) By ignoring them.
(c) By singing to them.
(d) By educating them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
2. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
3. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
4. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
5. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)