|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) He didn't.
2. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The military.
(c) The government.
(d) The press.
3. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To kill the infected.
(b) To calm the people.
(c) To cure the people.
(d) To contain the illness.
4. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
(a) They became politicians.
(b) They became infected.
(c) They were arrested for treason.
(d) They committed suicide.
5. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By educating them.
(b) By singing to them.
(c) By medicating them.
(d) By ignoring them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "hibakusha?"
2. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
3. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
4. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
5. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)