|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
(b) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
(c) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
(d) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
2. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
(a) They were immune to the illness.
(b) They acquired Puerto Rico as part of their country.
(c) They became a democracy.
(d) They were always prepared for war.
3. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1960s.
(b) In the 1990s.
(c) In the 1980s.
(d) In the 1970s.
4. What is a "hibakusha?"
(a) One who is immune to the illness.
(b) An outsider.
(c) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
(d) A zombie.
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) A death threat.
(c) A hug.
(d) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
2. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
3. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
4. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
5. What became shields for the soul during the war?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)