|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
(a) To give civilians inside military information.
(b) To provide weather reports despite a lack of news communication.
(c) To show the people that society was beginning to rebuild itself.
(d) To serve as a weapon against lies and misinformation.
2. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Armagh, Ireland.
(b) Hamburg, Germany.
(c) Dublin, Ireland.
(d) Frankfurt, Germany.
3. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) William Garnett.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) His real identity is not known.
(d) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
4. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
5. How did the delegates decide what action to take at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They discussed options until a unanimous decision was made.
(b) No decision was made at the conference.
(c) They compromised.
(d) They voted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
2. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
3. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
4. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
5. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)