|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
(c) The U.S.
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(c) White House chief of staff.
(d) Newspaper editor.
3. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
(a) To serve as a weapon against lies and misinformation.
(b) To give civilians inside military information.
(c) To provide weather reports despite a lack of news communication.
(d) To show the people that society was beginning to rebuild itself.
4. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1990s.
(b) In the 1980s.
(c) In the 1970s.
(d) In the 1960s.
5. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) Red Plan.
(b) White Plan.
(c) Black Plan.
(d) Orange Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
2. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
3. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
4. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
5. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)