|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) He was a joke.
(b) They feared him.
(c) They hated him.
(d) They loved him.
2. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American military was not ready.
(c) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
3. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They never received it.
(b) They immediately implemented it.
(c) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(d) They ignored it.
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) William Garnett.
(d) His real identity is not known.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
2. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
3. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
5. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)