|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(b) Celiac disease.
2. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
(a) That researchers were close to developing a cure for the illness.
(b) That there had already been too much war in the history of the world.
(c) That the zombies took the human soul of the people of Earth.
(d) That arguing about how to take action is what caused the outbreak in the first place.
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(c) Area 51.
(d) Buenos Aires.
4. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They thought it was a joke.
(b) They ignored it.
(c) They supported it.
(d) They argued against it.
5. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To make money.
(b) To cure people.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To show his patriotism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
2. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
3. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
4. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
5. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)