|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
(b) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
(c) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(d) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
2. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The press.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The government.
(d) The military.
3. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her minister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
4. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They supported it.
(b) They ignored it.
(c) They argued against it.
(d) They thought it was a joke.
5. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) William Garnett.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) His real identity is not known.
(d) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
2. What is Allen Forbes's job?
3. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
4. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
5. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)