|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(b) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(c) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(d) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To continue research already in progress.
(b) To make money.
(c) To cure people.
(d) To show his patriotism.
3. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
4. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will kill Lang.
(b) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
(c) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(d) That he will have Lang fired.
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To contain the illness.
(b) To calm the people.
(c) To kill the infected.
(d) To cure the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
2. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
3. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
4. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
5. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)