|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
(a) They were immune to the illness.
(b) They were always prepared for war.
(c) They acquired Puerto Rico as part of their country.
(d) They became a democracy.
2. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By educating them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By singing to them.
(d) By ignoring them.
3. What is Allen Forbes's job?
(b) Military advisor.
(c) Writer and storyteller.
(d) Doctor and professor.
4. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They ignored it.
(b) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(c) They never received it.
(d) They immediately implemented it.
5. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American public was too war weary.
(d) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
2. Who is Rolihlahla?
3. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
4. How did the delegates decide what action to take at The Honolulu Conference?
5. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)