|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They hated him.
(b) They feared him.
(c) They loved him.
(d) He was a joke.
2. At what castle was Allen Forbes during the war?
3. What is an "otaku?"
(a) A zombie.
(b) An outsider.
(c) One who is immune to the illness.
(d) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
4. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
5. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
(a) They have access to underground tunnels.
(b) They have excellent satellite reception.
(c) They have excellent defenses.
(d) They are made of a type of rock that is poison to the infected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
2. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
3. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
4. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
5. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)