|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Armagh, Ireland.
(b) Hamburg, Germany.
(c) Frankfurt, Germany.
(d) Dublin, Ireland.
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her minister.
(d) Her son.
3. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They argued against it.
(b) They supported it.
(c) They thought it was a joke.
(d) They ignored it.
4. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His third.
(b) His first.
(c) His fifth.
(d) His second.
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(b) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(c) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(d) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
2. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
3. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
5. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)