|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Allen Forbes's job?
(a) Doctor and professor.
(c) Writer and storyteller.
(d) Military advisor.
2. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(b) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(c) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(d) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
3. How did the delegates decide what action to take at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They compromised.
(b) They discussed options until a unanimous decision was made.
(c) They voted.
(d) No decision was made at the conference.
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By medicating them.
(b) By ignoring them.
(c) By singing to them.
(d) By educating them.
5. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) On the street.
(c) Her home.
(d) At work.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
2. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
3. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
4. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
5. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)