|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
(a) He didn't.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(d) Celiac disease.
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To show his patriotism.
(b) To cure people.
(c) To continue research already in progress.
(d) To make money.
4. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
5. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(b) The United Nations.
(c) Paul Redeker.
(d) Xolelwa Azania.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
2. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
3. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
4. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
5. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)