|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
(a) He didn't.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three days.
2. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To cure the people.
(b) To kill the infected.
(c) To contain the illness.
(d) To calm the people.
3. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They never received it.
(b) They immediately implemented it.
(c) They ignored it.
(d) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
4. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
(a) They committed suicide.
(b) They became infected with the illness.
(c) They died from exposure to constant radiation.
(d) They killed each other after developing mental illnesses.
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(b) A hug.
(c) A death threat.
(d) The death of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
2. What is a "hibakusha?"
3. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
5. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)