1. Who does Einstein consider unfortunate and almost disqualified for life?
Someone who regards his and others' lives as meaningless.
2. What does Einstein remind himself a hundred times a day?
that his inner and outer life depends on the labors of others.
3. What does Einstein regard as contrary to justice and based on force?
4. What philosopher said: "a man can do as he will, but not will as he will" , a saying which inspired Einstein from his youth up?
5. How does Einstein view ease and happiness?
not as ends in themselves.
This section contains 5,266 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)