1. Where did Spike Walker once work in the oil fields?
2. In what industry did Spike Walker work in Oregon?
3. Where did Spike Walker first arrive in Alaska?
4. In what sea did Spike Walker fish for crab?
5. Where did the Master Carl sink?
Prince William Sound.
6. The two survivors on the Master Carl were Mogoteaux and who?
7. Who rescued the two survivors of the Master Carl?
The Coast Guard.
8. What were the two survivors of the Master Carl attacked by on land?
9. How much money did Spike Walker have when he arrived in Alaska?
This section contains 5,302 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)