|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The Deadliest Season: Fishing the Gulf of Alaska Aboard the Elusive and Watching as Tragedy Strikes the Alaskan Fleet: Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Spike Walker spend his summer in Part 3, Working on the Edge: Fishing the Aleutian Islands and Points North Aboard the Rondys: Chapter 1?
(a) Seattle, Washington.
(b) Norfolk, Oregon.
(c) Juneau, Alaska.
(d) Denver, Colorado.
2. Where was Gerald Bourgeois found in Part 2, The Bering Sea Season: King Crab Fishing Aboard the Williwaw Wind: Chapter 9?
(a) On his ship.
(b) Dead at sea.
(c) On a raft.
(d) An island.
3. How many species of king crab are there in Alaska?
4. The skipper of the Jeffrey Allen found his crew trapped behind a what?
(a) Broken pipe.
(b) Rusty crane.
(c) Crab pot.
5. The skipper of the Elusive started crabbing when he realized he could make how many times his earnings as a grocery store manager?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mike Doyle when his ship was hit by strong winds in Part 1, The Greenhorn Season: Tanner Crab Fishing Aboard the Royal Quarry: Chapter 6?
2. In Part 3, Working on the Edge: Fishing the Aleutian Islands and Points North Aboard the Rondys: Summary 2, how many pounds of crab does Spike Walker write the Rondys unloaded that year?
3. How long did the Royal Quarry stay in Lazy Bay in Part 1, The Greenhorn Season: Tanner Crab Fishing Aboard the Royal Quarry: Chapter 4?
4. In what sea did Spike Walker fish for crab?
5. What happened to Gerald Bourgeois' boat in Part 2, The Bering Sea Season: King Crab Fishing Aboard the Williwaw Wind: Chapter 9?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)