Introduction, Prologue, and Part 1, The Greenhorn Season: Tanner Crab Fishing Aboard the Royal Quarry: Chapters 1-2
1. Where did Spike Walker once work in the oil fields?
2. In what industry did Spike Walker work in Oregon?
3. Where did Spike Walker first arrive in Alaska?
(b) Point Barrow.
(c) Kayak Strait.
(d) Kodiak Island.
4. In what sea did Spike Walker fish for crab?
5. Where did the Master Carl sink?
(a) Prince George Sound.
(b) Prince William Sound.
(c) Brooks Strait.
(d) Aswana Strait.
6. The two survivors on the Master Carl were Mogoteaux and who?
7. Who rescued the two survivors of the Master Carl?
(a) The All Alaskan.
(b) The Epic.
(c) The Royal Quarry.
(d) The Coast Guard.
8. What were the two survivors of the Master Carl attacked by on land?
(a) A mountain lion.
(b) An elk.
(c) A bear.
(d) A moose.
9. How much money did Spike Walker have when he arrived in Alaska?
This section contains 5,302 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)