Mid-Book Test (up to Part I, Running, Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did this bird clutch in her talons when Gary's wife was doing the laundry?
2. How many hours did the dogs run without a break?
3. What else loves the woodstove?
4. How old was Gary when he stopped believing in the fairy tale version of the forest?
5. How much did Paulsen's sled weigh that night?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What kinds of time can dogs make on a run?
This section contains 1,279 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)