|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals are taken from the southern farms?
2. Whose blood would begin to teach Paulsen?
3. What didn't nature shows and resources speak to about predators hunting?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The blood.
(c) The killing.
(d) Both of these.
4. What gets the dogs wound up?
(a) New scents.
(b) The smell of blood.
(c) Chasing game.
(d) New trails.
5. Where has Gary spent most of his life?
(a) Both of these.
(b) On the sea.
(c) In the forest.
(d) Neither of these.
6. What did Gary call the games the dogs would play with these?
(a) Bone Wars.
(b) A Race to the Dead.
(c) None of these.
(d) A Squeek Off.
7. How many more years beyond that night did Storm last?
8. What animals did the bears leave alone?
(a) The chickens.
(b) The goats.
(c) All of these.
(d) The ducks.
9. What does Gary define as "serious cold"?
(a) Sixty below zero.
(b) All of these.
(c) Fifty below zero.
(d) Forty below zero.
10. What did Gary catch his knee on?
(a) A chunk of ice.
(b) A rock.
(c) A tree.
(d) A sharp snag.
11. What does Gary know was wrong of him to do?
(b) Stop the wolves.
(c) Kill the wolves.
(d) All of these.
12. How many eggs of one of these chickens does it take to make an omelet?
(a) About five.
(b) About twenty.
(c) About thirty.
(d) About three.
13. What is the perfect temperature for running?
(a) Fifteen below.
(b) Thirty below.
(c) Ten below.
(d) Twenty below.
14. What is the primary difference between people and animals?
(a) People use tools.
(b) All of these.
(c) People use fire.
(d) People have opposable thumbs.
15. What is cuter than a grouse chick, according to Gary?
(a) A baby seal.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the male wolf do?
2. What animal did Gary see defeat the wolves?
3. What did Gary give the dogs to help ease their boredom?
4. How much did Paulsen's sled weigh that night?
5. What did Gary think the wolves were called?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)