1. Where has Gary spent most of his life?
Both of these.
2. What was Gary's ignorance based on?
3. How old was Gary when he stopped believing in the fairy tale version of the forest?
4. Why didn't Gary cross the lake though it was frozen and would have saved him time?
It wouldn't have supported the sled.
5. What came out of the willows?
A white tailed deer.
6. What was the lead dog's name?
7. What was the above all thing about the animal?
She stank of fear.
8. What did Gary think the wolves were called?
This section contains 4,172 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)