|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Running, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do highbush cranberries taste like, according to Paulsen's grandmother?
(a) Old dishrags.
(b) Old socks.
(c) Old feet.
(d) Old shoes.
2. What kind of lick was being given?
(a) A prey lick.
(b) A blood thirsty lick.
(c) A wound lick.
(d) None of these.
3. Which of the bears was nosing around the burning garbage?
(b) Billy Jo.
(c) None of these.
4. How was Storm the classic sled dog?
(a) All of these.
(b) He liked people, and to be petted.
(c) He looked like a brindle wolf.
(d) He was an honest dog, and always worked hard, even when tired.
5. Which dog nearly took Storm's head off in surprise at this action?
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the chickens discovered?
2. How cold was it when Paulsen woke to a living blanket?
3. What was strange about the light that Paulsen saw?
4. What animal was Minnesota having a problem with?
5. What animal did Gary see defeat the wolves?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)