|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Running, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wind needs to blow in which direction to light the paper fire?
2. What did Gary give the dogs to help ease their boredom?
(a) All of these.
(b) Small sleds to pull.
3. What three animals caused the sled team to go awry?
(a) A squirrel, a mole and a marmot.
(b) A squirrel, a grouse, and a deer.
(c) A cow, a squirrel and a fox.
(d) A cow, a squirrel and a grouse.
4. Which dog did Gary define as having had a sense of humor?
5. How many did this animal manage to kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake did Paulsen make?
2. What does Gary define as "serious cold"?
3. What did Gary call the games the dogs would play with these?
4. What kind of song did the dogs sing as the fire died?
5. What animal did Gary see defeat the wolves?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)