|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Running, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the difference between Columbia and Olaf?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Columbia was smart, Olaf wasn't.
(d) Columbia was passive, Olaf was aggressive.
2. The wind needs to blow in which direction to light the paper fire?
3. What was in the middle of the camp?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A fox.
(c) A deer.
(d) A wolf.
4. What didn't nature shows and resources speak to about predators hunting?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The killing.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The blood.
5. How many did this animal manage to kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What started Gary's desire to learn more about the woods?
2. What is the perfect temperature for running?
3. What did Paulsen do that he didn't want to do, but that Storm would give him no choice?
4. What kind of song did the dogs sing as the fire died?
5. What is the primary difference between people and animals?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)