|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Running, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Storm the classic sled dog?
(a) He liked people, and to be petted.
(b) He was an honest dog, and always worked hard, even when tired.
(c) He looked like a brindle wolf.
(d) All of these.
2. What was the above all thing about the animal?
(a) She stank of fear.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) She stank of desperation.
3. What did Gary call the games the dogs would play with these?
(a) Bone Wars.
(b) None of these.
(c) A Race to the Dead.
(d) A Squeek Off.
4. How old was Gary when he stopped believing in the fairy tale version of the forest?
5. What animals did the bears leave alone?
(a) The ducks.
(b) All of these.
(c) The chickens.
(d) The goats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Gary see looking over the top of the waterfall at him?
2. What kind of lick was being given?
3. What do sled dogs not really know?
4. What is the primary difference between people and animals?
5. How many hours did the dogs run without a break?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)