|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Running, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Storm was tied to the sled, and the sled started to move?
(a) Storm howled.
(b) Storm passed out.
(c) Storm went insane, and tore up the sled until he was allowed off.
(d) None of these.
2. About how heavy were each of these wolves?
(a) Sixty pounds.
(b) Forty or fifty pounds.
(c) Eighty pounds.
(d) Thirty pounds.
3. What was the lead dog's name?
4. What did Gary catch his knee on?
(a) A sharp snag.
(b) A chunk of ice.
(c) A rock.
(d) A tree.
5. When Paulsen let Storm run free of harness or anything, what did he do?
(a) Ran back into his harness position and acted as though to pull.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Sat down patiently by his position.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gary begin training his dogs for?
2. What did the dogs have?
3. What gets the dogs wound up?
4. What was the above all thing about the animal?
5. How long did Paulsen think the run was originally going to take him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)