|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Running, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Paulsen think when he was allowing Storm to pull?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He was letting him die.
(d) He was a horrible person.
2. How long did Paulsen think the run was originally going to take him?
(a) Three to four hours.
(b) Two to four hours.
(c) Four to five hours.
(d) Five to six hours.
3. What animal did Gary see defeat the wolves?
(a) A fox.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A beaver.
(d) A squirrel.
4. When Paulsen let Storm run free of harness or anything, what did he do?
(a) Ran back into his harness position and acted as though to pull.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Sat down patiently by his position.
(d) Both of these.
5. What did Gary begin training his dogs for?
(a) The Caledonia Classic sled race.
(b) The Yukon Quest in the Yukon Territory.
(c) The Iditarod in Alaska.
(d) The Cannington dog sled race.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how heavy were each of these wolves?
2. How cold was it when Paulsen woke to a living blanket?
3. What did Gary think the wolves were called?
4. What did Paulsen learn from that night?
5. What did Gary call the games the dogs would play with these?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)