|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Race, Days 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What joke did Storm play on the dog that pulled next to him?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He would lick their ear.
(c) He would blow in their ear.
(d) Both of these.
2. Who 'doctored' Gary's wounds?
3. What happened when Storm was tied to the sled, and the sled started to move?
(a) Storm passed out.
(b) None of these.
(c) Storm went insane, and tore up the sled until he was allowed off.
(d) Storm howled.
4. How old was Gary when he stopped believing in the fairy tale version of the forest?
5. Why are bears attracted to the burning paper?
(a) There's sometimes food residue left on the paper.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) It smells like a garbage dump.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Paulsen touch the man?
2. What couldn't Paulsen see without his headlamp in the dark?
3. How many miles had the team covered?
4. Who did Gary see looking over the top of the waterfall at him?
5. How many of the dogs had gotten frost bitten ears?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)