|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Running, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Storm the classic sled dog?
(a) He was an honest dog, and always worked hard, even when tired.
(b) All of these.
(c) He liked people, and to be petted.
(d) He looked like a brindle wolf.
2. About how heavy were each of these wolves?
(a) Sixty pounds.
(b) Forty or fifty pounds.
(c) Thirty pounds.
(d) Eighty pounds.
3. Whose blood would begin to teach Paulsen?
4. How many did this animal manage to kill?
5. What was the dog that Paulsen hooked up to the lead?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Gary when he stopped believing in the fairy tale version of the forest?
2. What gets the dogs wound up?
3. What did the male wolf do?
4. Why didn't Gary cross the lake though it was frozen and would have saved him time?
5. What kind of lick was being given?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)