|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Running, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Paulsen do that he didn't want to do, but that Storm would give him no choice?
(a) Tied Storm back to the line to pull.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Tied Storm to the sled.
2. How old approximately, was the fawn?
(a) Maybe two or three weeks old.
(b) Maybe a week old.
(c) Maybe a month old.
(d) Maybe one or two weeks old.
3. What did this bird clutch in her talons when Gary's wife was doing the laundry?
(a) A pair of panties.
(b) A pair of shorts.
(c) A pair of boxers.
(d) A bra.
4. What is the perfect temperature for running?
(a) Ten below.
(b) Fifteen below.
(c) Twenty below.
(d) Thirty below.
5. When do people still tiptoe?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) When Hawk is on top of the chimney.
(d) When Hawk is on top of the woodpile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the difference between Columbia and Olaf?
2. What didn't the grouse chicks know?
3. The wind needs to blow in which direction to light the paper fire?
4. When Paulsen let Storm run free of harness or anything, what did he do?
5. What have the chickens discovered?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)