|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In terms of his players' priorities, what rank does Wooden give to "social interaction"?
2. What kind of character does Wooden suggest people should always have?
3. Why does Wooden want his players' feet to be tough?
4. The poems Wooden adds to "Wooden" achieve what goal?
5. What does Wooden think will happen if a person has goals that he or she cannot reach?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Wooden feel about the players who didn't become famous as opposed...
This section contains 902 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)