|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wooden say that team players have to feel about themselves?
(a) That they can go on to get tons of money.
(b) That they can join the NBA.
(c) That they've accomplished something.
(d) That they can all be teachers.
2. Wooden says that "team spirit" is something a person must be what?
(a) Eager to do.
(b) Willing to do.
(c) Able to do.
(d) Trying to do.
3. When Wooden discusses conditioning, he says that it is all-inclusive, involving the moral, physical, and what?
4. In Wooden's opinion, "[b]eing aware of the things that will influence your situation" is described as what?
5. Why does Wooden say parents of his players would sometimes come to him?
(a) They were upset because their children weren't making high grades.
(b) They wanted to get his advice on parenting.
(c) They wanted to know if they could help coach the team.
(d) They wanted to thank him for all he was doing for their kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wooden feel about the spirit of the game of basketball?
2. At the top of Wooden's schematic are confidence and what?
3. Wooden teaches his players but he also does what?
4. When Wooden retired, he told his team what?
5. The secondary layer of Wooden's diagram of reaching success includes which two elements?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)