|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wooden defines "intentness" as what?
(c) Belief in something.
2. How much of a person's job does Wooden believe a person should be able to do?
(a) At least a little of it.
(b) As much of it as he or she can.
(c) All of it.
(d) Most of it.
3. Wooden says "being fair" doesn't mean what?
(a) Everyone wins the game.
(b) Everyone is treated the same.
(c) Everyone is your friend.
(d) Everyone gets lots of money.
4. How does Wooden think people should feel about the work they do?
(a) They should work without sleep or food.
(b) They should love their work.
(c) They should get through their work as quickly as possible.
(d) They should always be perfect.
5. What does Wooden believe the worst punishment of a person would be?
(a) Taking away any medals or honors the person has won.
(b) Taking away the person's chance at playing during a game.
(c) Taking away the person's pride.
(d) Taking away the opportunity to work hard toward achieving goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Wooden give on "following" others?
2. Wooden's players may be seen as role models, but he doesn't want them to be thought of as what?
3. In terms of his players' priorities, what rank does Wooden give to "social interaction"?
4. What is one element of Wooden's definition of success?
5. What does Wooden seem to think of his skills as a basketball tactician?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)