|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wooden refer to his method of making sure his team is in better physical condition than their opponents?
(a) Physiological warfare.
(b) Social justice.
(c) May the best win.
(d) The art of war.
2. The three blocks placed between the first two in Wooden's diagram are: friendship, loyalty, and what?
3. How does Wooden handle his players when they've done something well or correctly?
(a) He has the team applaud for them.
(b) He tells their parents.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) He praises them.
4. What does Wooden say a coach has to do for his team?
(a) Convince them to work toward the same goal.
(b) Win every game.
(c) Earn tons of sponsorships.
(d) Get them as much money as possible.
5. Wooden says when you take initiative, there are times when what may happen?
(a) You may make a profit.
(b) You may make a fool of yourself.
(c) You may fail.
(d) You may make enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Wooden say it took to come up with all his "blocks" to success?
2. Who does Wooden say once said that he, "Learned something from everyone he met"?
3. Three constants throughout Wooden's life are his love for his wife, his respect/love for his father, and what?
4. Joshua Wooden and what other person are the influences on Wooden's physical representation of success?
5. What does Wooden say that team players have to feel about themselves?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)