|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a UCLA player's first priority (according to Wooden)?
(a) To earn honors.
(b) To snag a good job.
(c) To play basketball.
(d) To get an education.
2. Who does Wooden say once said that he, "Learned something from everyone he met"?
(a) Wooden's brother.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) A grade school teacher.
(d) Wooden's father.
3. For Wooden (in terms of his success schematic), skill goes hand in hand with what?
(a) Good parents.
(b) Natural talent.
(c) Team spirit.
(d) A likable personality.
4. At the top of Wooden's schematic are confidence and what?
5. Throughout his career, what percentage of Wooden's players received their diplomas?
(a) 95 percent.
(b) 90 percent.
(c) 100 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wooden feel now that he's no longer coaching at UCLA?
2. How does Wooden feel punishment of players should be handled?
3. When things don't turn out as we want them to, Wooden suggests that we rely on what?
4. What does Wooden say a coach has to do for his team?
5. Wooden says that friendship is important even if you're not talking about being part of a what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)