|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wooden believes many people know what they want but they aren't willing to what?
(a) Spend money on mentors.
(b) Tell others what they want.
(c) Do what it takes.
(d) Talk about their dreams.
2. When does Wooden feel that success can be dangerous?
(a) If someone is jealous of others.
(b) If someone takes it too much to heart.
(c) If someone gets too much of it.
(d) If someone never achieves it.
3. What family member does Wooden talk the most about during Part 1 of "Wooden"?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brothers.
(d) His mother.
4. Wooden says he ran his basketball team like he ran his what?
5. What kind of character does Wooden suggest people should always have?
(a) A pragmatic one.
(b) A pessimistic one.
(c) A positive one.
(d) A prudent one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wooden makes a distinction between passion and what emotion?
2. How many times has Wooden been married?
3. Wooden believes every person who wants to succeed must be willing to pay what?
4. How does Wooden feel about his family?
5. Wooden says you should feel what emotion when you give something your all?
Short Essay Questions
1. For Wooden, personal glory comes second to what?
2. What is Wooden's caution when it comes to finding your "bliss"?
3. For Wooden, "success" isn't defined by money or fame. How is it described?
4. How does Wooden describe his parents?
5. Why does Wooden disagree with the Webster's dictionary term for success?
6. How does Wooden feel about athletes taking money for endorsements?
7. Wooden believes that the media has made winning different. Why?
8. Describe John and Nellie Wooden's marriage.
9. Why does Wooden think working toward a goal should be a first concern for someone who wants to be successful?
10. How does Wooden approach each day?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)