|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wooden says you can't do what like someone else?
(a) Be like someone else.
(b) Dribble a ball like someone else.
(c) Think like someone else.
(d) Teach like someone else.
2. What does Wooden say about the Olympics?
(a) He says it's the highest honor an athlete can receive.
(b) He feels it's not as "honest" as the Special Olympics.
(c) He tries to go to the Olympics every four years.
(d) He wishes he could have gone to the Olympics.
3. Wooden believes that if people try to be the best they can be, they will achieve what?
4. Throughout his life, Wooden has always loved what, thanks to his father?
5. Wooden says you should feel what emotion when you give something your all?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wooden feel personal glory comes into play when it comes to being on a team?
2. Wooden believes that working toward a goal (aka, the "destination") should be what?
3. Wooden feels that people can never reach what state?
4. How does Wooden feel about his family?
5. Wooden seems to see every day as what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wooden approach each day?
2. What is Wooden's caution when it comes to finding your "bliss"?
3. How does Wooden describe his parents?
4. Describe Wooden's philosophy of "perfection."
5. Why does Wooden disagree with the Webster's dictionary term for success?
6. Describe how Wooden feels about the concept of "role models"?
7. Why does Wooden run his basketball team like he runs his household?
8. Why do Wooden's brothers all become teachers?
9. What does Wooden think happens to a person who becomes "infected" by success?
10. Why does Wooden think working toward a goal should be a first concern for someone who wants to be successful?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)