Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps John Wooden write "Wooden"?
2. What year was Wooden born?
3. What are the names of Wooden's parents?
4. Where was Wooden born?
5. How does Wooden describe the way his parents worked?
6. Wooden says his parents worked without what?
7. Who does Wooden think are kids' greatest teachers?
8. From watching whom did Wooden learn about life?
9. What does Wooden say his father read to the family regularly?
This section contains 5,003 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)