|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wooden's talk about an American president suggests that Wooden has studied what subject?
2. What does Wooden say will create success in any person's life?
3. Wooden believes every person who wants to succeed must be willing to pay what?
(a) The price.
(b) The piper.
(c) On time.
(d) The bills.
4. Throughout Part 2 of "Wooden," Wooden continues to emphasize his love for whom?
(a) His team.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
5. Which people in Wooden's life influence his decisions?
(a) His mentors.
(b) Strangers he would talk to.
(c) The parents of players.
(d) His roommates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wooden believe will come if you try anything?
2. What does Wooden say his father read to the family regularly?
3. Wooden says you should feel what emotion when you give something your all?
4. What does Wooden seem to hold as the highest standard of his success?
5. What does Wooden think of people trying to achieve goals that will or could harm themselves?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)