|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wooden doesn't want his children to worry that they have done what?
(a) Been selfish.
(b) Disappoint him.
(c) Taken too much time away from coaching.
(d) Driven him to sadness.
2. What does Wooden say his father read to the family regularly?
(a) The sports section.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The comics.
(d) The Bible.
3. Wooden believes that if people try to be the best they can be, they will achieve what?
4. What does Wooden believe will come if you try anything?
5. Wooden isn't paid large amounts of money to do what?
(b) Write his book.
(c) Become a sportscaster.
(d) Be on a Wheaties cereal box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout his life, Wooden has always loved what, thanks to his father?
2. Throughout Part 2 of "Wooden," Wooden continues to emphasize his love for whom?
3. When Wooden loses Nellie, he finds what?
4. Wooden believes that to achieve success, a person must have what?
5. Wooden believes that working toward a goal (aka, the "destination") should be what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)