|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wooden say about the Olympics?
(a) He says it's the highest honor an athlete can receive.
(b) He wishes he could have gone to the Olympics.
(c) He tries to go to the Olympics every four years.
(d) He feels it's not as "honest" as the Special Olympics.
2. Wooden's father tells him to see each day as what?
(a) Something undeserved.
(b) Something special.
(c) Something to get over with.
(d) Something that will soon be gone.
3. When Wooden loses Nellie, he finds what?
(a) A new beginning.
4. When Wooden talks about a player thinking more about the team than about himself, Wooden illustrates the idea of what?
(d) Peer pressure.
5. Throughout his life, Wooden has always loved what, thanks to his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wooden states that when people get too caught up in believing they will "always" win, they stop doing what?
2. Wooden believes that to achieve success, a person must have what?
3. Wooden believes that working toward a goal (aka, the "destination") should be what?
4. Wooden says he wanted his relationship with his players to be the same as the relationship he experienced with whom?
5. Wooden isn't paid large amounts of money to do what?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)