|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wooden ensure about every player's shoes?
(a) That they have a thick sole.
(b) That they are clean at all times.
(c) That they are the correct size.
(d) That they look uniform to everyone else's shoes.
2. What does Wooden believe will happen if you don't work as hard as you can toward a life goal?
(a) He'll find you wherever you are and give you a "talking to."
(b) It will all work out in the end.
(c) You will never achieve what you want to achieve.
(d) Someone else will attain the goal.
3. When does Wooden feel that success can be dangerous?
(a) If someone gets too much of it.
(b) If someone never achieves it.
(c) If someone is jealous of others.
(d) If someone takes it too much to heart.
4. What kind of haircut does Wooden make his UCLA players wear?
(a) Shaved head.
(b) Short hair.
(c) Long hair.
5. What organization does Wooden support?
(a) The American Heart Association.
(b) The Humane Society.
(c) Special Olympics.
(d) The American Cancer Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wooden retired, he told his team what?
2. What advice does Wooden give on "following" others?
3. Wooden makes a connection between getting a gold medal (i.e., in the Olympics) and getting what?
4. Wooden doesn't want his children to worry that they have done what?
5. During Part 2 of "Wooden," Wooden talks about the contributions of whom?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)