|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wooden feel now that he's no longer coaching at UCLA?
(a) He feels overjoyed about it.
(b) He feels it was just a moment in time.
(c) He feels sad about it.
(d) He tries not to think about it.
2. What does Wooden seem to hold as the highest standard of his success?
(a) His mentoring.
(b) His father.
(c) His family.
(d) His team.
3. Throughout his career, what percentage of Wooden's players received their diplomas?
(a) 90 percent.
(b) 100 percent.
(c) 95 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
4. Wooden feels that a person should never do what?
(a) Try to work out every day.
(b) Go to the Olympics.
(c) Cut corners.
(d) Become a coach and teacher.
5. When Wooden decides to continue his education, it is so he could do what?
(a) Teach students.
(b) Learn to play an instrument.
(c) Get out of his house.
(d) Marry Nellie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wooden is critical of his players, he is critical because he feels how about them?
2. What is a UCLA player's first priority (according to Wooden)?
3. Wooden believes that in order to be successful, you do not have to have what?
4. What does Wooden say about the Olympics?
5. When Wooden retired, he told his team what?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)