|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though Wooden doesn't like all of his players, he does feel what way about them?
(a) He wants them to appreciate him.
(b) He cares about them.
(c) He wants them to make a living in basketball.
(d) He wants them to get at least a 3.0 GPA.
2. How long were John and Nellie Wooden married?
(a) Less than 50 years.
(b) Less than 5 years.
(c) More than 50 years.
(d) About 8 years.
3. What does Wooden say about the Olympics?
(a) He tries to go to the Olympics every four years.
(b) He says it's the highest honor an athlete can receive.
(c) He wishes he could have gone to the Olympics.
(d) He feels it's not as "honest" as the Special Olympics.
4. What president does Wooden admire?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Ulysses S. Grant.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
5. How does Wooden feel now that he's no longer coaching at UCLA?
(a) He feels sad about it.
(b) He feels overjoyed about it.
(c) He tries not to think about it.
(d) He feels it was just a moment in time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wooden feel about "pressure" when it comes to coaching a team?
2. When does Wooden feel that success can be dangerous?
3. What does it mean when an athlete gets an endorsement offer?
4. When Wooden is critical of his players, he is critical because he feels how about them?
5. Wooden thinks a person's goals should be difficult to achieve but not what?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)