|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Not all of Wooden's players become what?
2. From watching whom did Wooden learn about life?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grade school teachers.
(c) His wife.
(d) His brothers.
3. Wooden believes that working toward a goal (aka, the "destination") should be what?
(a) Is a problem for a lot of people.
(b) Isn't necessary if you have mentors to guide you.
(c) The first concern of someone who wants to earn success.
(d) The last concern of someone who wants to earn success.
4. During Part 2 of "Wooden," Wooden talks about the contributions of whom?
(a) His mentors.
(b) His many players over the years.
(c) His parents.
(d) His wife and children.
5. In terms of his players' priorities, what rank does Wooden give to "social interaction"?
(a) Fourth priority.
(b) Third priority.
(c) Second priority.
(d) Fifth priority.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wooden refer to his method of making sure his team is in better physical condition than their opponents?
2. Wooden says being a coach is akin to being a what?
3. What does Wooden try to do with his players' internal prides?
4. Wooden seems to see every day as what?
5. What family member does Wooden talk the most about during Part 1 of "Wooden"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)