The 20 enjoyable, interactive classroom activities that are included will help your students understand the text in amusing ways. Fun Classroom Activities include group projects, games, critical thinking activities, brainstorming sessions, writing poems, drawing or sketching, and more that will allow your students to interact with each other, be creative, and ultimately grasp key concepts from the text by "doing" rather than simply studying.
1. Build a Visual Class Pyramid of Success
1. Each student/team will be assigned one of the 15 blocks of John Wooden's pyramid of success.
2. Students/teams will create blocks (all using the same size building block, such as a shoebox or a cardboard box).
3. Students/teams can decorate them any way they want. The name of the block should be written legibly on the front.
4. When all blocks are finished, they will be stacked in the classroom and displayed.
2. Build Your OWN Pyramid of Success
This section contains 1,422 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)