|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the (answer to #50) Woodman fall in love with?
(a) A lioness
(b) A Munchkin girl
(c) A human
(d) A witch
2. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
(a) To a dirt road
(b) To a dark forest
(c) To a bright path
(d) To the witch's palace
3. What kills the witch?
(a) A bucket of water
(b) A rogue monkey
(c) A spell
(d) The Tin Woodman
4. Where was the Scarecrow placed?
(a) In the pens with the animals
(b) In a barn
(c) In a field
(d) Outside the front door
5. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
(a) Brains, wits
(b) Nerves, patience
(c) Brains, heart
(d) Heart, nerves
6. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
(a) The fourth day
(b) A week from the time she started
(c) The second day
(d) The first day
7. What do the mice build?
(a) A blanket
(b) A net
(c) A platform with wheels
(d) A house
8. Who helps the victim in #75?
9. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To sing better
(b) To be braver
(c) To find love
(d) To learn things
10. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
11. What is Dorothy's last name?
12. What does the witch's hat turn into?
(a) A map
(b) A picture of the Wizard
(c) A slate
(d) A flower
13. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy for protection?
(a) A magic kiss
(b) A whistle
(c) A piece of gold
(d) A special hat
14. What does the storm do to the house?
(b) Lifts it off the foundation
(c) Shakes it a little without damaging it
(d) Destroys it and everyone in it
15. Where do Scarecrow and Dorothy spend the night?
(a) In Oz
(b) At the palace
(c) In a small cabin
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the group of travelers now going?
2. The land the travelers is in has changed colors. What is the color in this chapter?
3. Who is the small woman dressed in a brilliant white dress?
4. While Dorothy is amazed by Oz, what does she want?
5. What does Toto do to provoke the answer to #63?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)