|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is flustered when the travelers arrive at the City of Emeralds and demand to see the Wizard?
(a) The Wizard
(c) The gatekeeper
2. What does the witch watch the travelers with?
(a) Her magic eye
(b) A spy
(c) A pool of water
(d) A mirror
3. Who can jump this obstacle and will help the travelers cross?
(b) The Scarecrow
(c) The Lion
4. What are these answers to #89 designed to protect the wearer from?
(a) The sun
(b) The splendor of the city
(c) The brilliance of the ground
(d) The heat
5. Where does Dorothy spend her first night in Oz?
(b) The home of a wealthy Munchkin
(c) Her house
(d) A friendly innkeeper's
6. The Wizard decides to meet the travelers _______ at a time.
7. What is the Scarecrow afraid of?
(a) Any loud noises
(c) A lighted match
(d) A mouse
8. Toto is Dorothy's _________.
9. What will lead Dorothy in her quest?
(a) A yellow brick road
(b) A map
(c) A Munchkin
10. What is Dorothy's aunt's name?
(a) Aunt Rosalie
(b) Aunt Marge
(c) Aunt Anne
(d) Aunt Em
11. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
(a) The Tin Woodman
(b) The Lion
(c) The Scarecrow
(d) The witch
12. What happens near the center of the river?
(a) They get stuck
(b) They get sucked under water
(c) They spin around
(d) The current becomes too strong, carrying them away
13. Where does the storm drop Dorothy?
(a) In field
(b) The Emerald City
(c) The Land of Oz
(d) In Nebraska
14. When was Scarecrow made?
(a) A month ago
(b) Just that day
(c) Just two days ago
(d) A year ago
15. When the Woodman's heart was taken away, so was his ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What people live on the other side of this obstacle?
2. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
3. What can be seen from underneath the house?
4. These new people have the heads of tigers and the bodies of _________.
5. How long was the Woodman standing in the woods as Dorothy and Scarecrow found him?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)