|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are these answers to #89 designed to protect the wearer from?
(a) The splendor of the city
(b) The heat
(c) The brilliance of the ground
(d) The sun
2. What would the Woodman like more than anything else?
(a) A sign
(b) A brain
(d) A heart
3. Toto is Dorothy's _________.
4. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy to keep and to wear?
(a) Wooden clogs
(b) Ruby slippers
(c) Silver shoes
(d) A necklace
5. Who attempts to steer the boat and ends up getting stuck on a pole?
(b) Tin Woodman
(d) The Scarecrow
6. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
(a) He wanted to be
(b) His parents were too
(c) He doesn't know
(d) He was cursed
7. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
8. What does the witch watch the travelers with?
(a) A pool of water
(b) Her magic eye
(c) A spy
(d) A mirror
9. What jumps out at the Scarecrow and sends the Scarecrow flying?
(a) A tree
(b) A lion
(c) A witch
(d) The wind
10. What will lead Dorothy in her quest?
(a) A yellow brick road
(c) A map
(d) A Munchkin
11. Where was Dorothy supposed to go when the tornado hit?
(a) The barn
(b) The basement
(d) The storm cellar
12. What does the Scarecrow assure the answer to #87 their requests are?
13. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
(b) Winged Monkeys
(d) China miniatures
14. Who does the small cottage belong to?
(a) The Tin Woodman
(b) An evil old man
(c) A princess
(d) A stranger
15. When the Woodman's heart was taken away, so was his ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
2. How many rooms does the home have?
3. What does Dorothy NOT prepare or put on in preparation for her trip?
4. What does the Tin Woodman spare?
5. What is the Scarecrow afraid of?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)