|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toto is Dorothy's _________.
2. Who told Scarecrow that if he had brains he would be just as good as a man?
(a) A stranger
(b) The farmer
(c) An old crow
(d) A witch
3. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
(a) To the City of Emeralds
(b) To the Tin Woodman
(c) The dark forest
(d) To the Wicked Witch's home
4. What does the storm do to the house?
(a) Destroys it and everyone in it
(c) Shakes it a little without damaging it
(d) Lifts it off the foundation
5. What does the witch watch the travelers with?
(a) A mirror
(b) A pool of water
(c) A spy
(d) Her magic eye
6. What has Dorothy done to receive thanks upon arriving in Oz?
(a) Given away her extra food
(b) Created the yellow brick road
(c) Talked nicely to the people she meets
(d) Killed the Wicked Witch of the Easy
7. Who cuts down the tree to create a bridge?
(a) The Lion
(b) The Tin Woodman
(c) The Scarecrow
8. What people live on the other side of this obstacle?
(a) The Emeraldites
(b) The Hammer Heads
(c) The Munchkins
(d) The Kalidahs
9. What does the Tin Woodman spare?
(a) A stork
(b) A mouse
(c) A spider
(d) A horse
10. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
(a) Boring town
(b) Dull life
(c) Gray place
(d) Exciting family
11. Where does the storm drop Dorothy?
(a) The Land of Oz
(b) In field
(c) In Nebraska
(d) The Emerald City
12. What does Dorothy do to protect Toto?
(a) Slaps the lion on the nose
(b) Uses her magic shoes
(c) Asks for the Tin Woodman's ax
(d) Runs inbetween
13. What does Toto do to provoke the answer to #63?
(a) Dances around
(c) Bites him
(d) Barks at the lion
14. What does Dorothy NOT prepare or put on in preparation for her trip?
(a) A clean dress
(b) A necklace
(c) A basket of food
(d) The silver shoes
15. What does the Scarecrow assure the answer to #87 their requests are?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wizard look like to the Tin Woodman?
2. When Dorothy protects Toto from the lion, what does the Lion admit to being?
3. Scarecrow doesn't mind being made of straw because be never gets hurt and he never gets ________.
4. What jumps out at the Scarecrow and sends the Scarecrow flying?
5. Where do the travelers walk after they cross the river?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)