|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wizard appear like to Dorothy?
(a) A big head
(b) A young woman
(d) A small old man
2. How long was the Woodman standing in the woods as Dorothy and Scarecrow found him?
(a) A day
(b) An hour
(c) A year
(d) A month
3. What had Aunt Em been getting ready to do?
(a) Run some errands
(b) Water the cabbages
(c) Make dinner
(d) Hug Uncle Henry
4. Who kills the feared creature from #153?
(a) The Lion
(b) Tin Woodman
5. What is the Wizard's true profession?
(a) A ventriloquist
(b) An actor
(c) A sage
(d) A writer
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the travelers need to have over their eyes as they enter the city?
2. What does the Wizard say when the travelers can not see him in the throne room?
3. Where do the travelers walk after they cross the river?
4. What does the Wizard propose Dorothy build in order to get home?
5. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)