|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
(a) Because Toto seems okay with it
(b) Because Glinda told them to
(c) Because they are excited to see the trees
(d) Because it is the only way to Oz
2. What does Dorothy do to relieve the woodchopper?
(a) Pushes his arms and legs to get them moving
(b) Yells at him
(c) Brings water
(d) Oils his rusted joints
3. Where do Scarecrow and Dorothy spend the night?
(a) At the palace
(b) In Oz
(d) In a small cabin
4. What finally works in capturing the travelers?
(a) A spell
(b) An incantation
(c) The Golden Cap
(d) A field of poppies
5. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To sing better
(b) To learn things
(c) To be braver
(d) To find love
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy to keep and to wear?
2. Where is the charm of the Golden Cap?
3. Who can jump this obstacle and will help the travelers cross?
4. What does the Wizard propose Dorothy build in order to get home?
5. Who is sad about their situation in this chapter?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)