|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the travelers see when they make it through the forest?
(a) A river
(b) A high wall of china
(c) A fire
(d) A ditch
2. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy for protection?
(a) A whistle
(b) A magic kiss
(c) A special hat
(d) A piece of gold
3. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To sing better
(b) To be braver
(c) To learn things
(d) To find love
4. When Dorothy protects Toto from the lion, what does the Lion admit to being?
(a) A Coward
(b) A strong animal
(c) A reckless being
(d) A bad lion
5. How long do the travelers wait for the Wizard?
(a) A month
(b) Two hours
(c) Three days
(d) Two days
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wizard say when the travelers can not see him in the throne room?
2. What does the witch watch the travelers with?
3. What can be seen from underneath the house?
4. The Wizard decides to meet the travelers _______ at a time.
5. When the witch is dead, who is free from her spell?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)