|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the witch is dead, who is free from her spell?
(a) The Kalidas
(b) The Munchkins
(c) The Winkies
(d) The Monkeys
2. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
(a) A groan
(b) A feeling
(c) A bird
(d) A sign
3. What is comprised of bran, pins, and needles?
(a) The Tin Woodman's heart
(b) Dorothy's breakfast
(c) The Scarecrow's brain
(d) The Lions Nerve
4. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To be braver
(b) To learn things
(c) To sing better
(d) To find love
5. What is the Wizard tired of being?
(a) A humbug
(b) A coward
(c) A lonely man
(d) A Wizard
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Woodman's heart was taken away, so was his ____________.
2. What kills the witch?
3. What do the travelers hear as they journey through the forest?
4. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
5. Who helps the evil old woman with the answer to #54?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)