|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the answer to #83 designed to do?
(a) Get the travelers over another obstacle
(b) Rescue the travelers who feel asleep in the poppies
(c) Impress the Wizard
(d) Help the witch
2. Where does this person in #135 tell the travelers to go?
(a) To beg the monkeys for help
(b) To see Esmerelda
(c) To see Glinda
(d) To see the Hammer Heads
3. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
(a) To a dirt road
(b) To a dark forest
(c) To a bright path
(d) To the witch's palace
4. What does Dorothy decide to take with her?
(a) The silver slippers
(b) The Golden Cap
(c) The magic eye
(d) The spell book
5. What can be seen from underneath the house?
(a) The witch's feet
(b) A large hole
(c) A small tree
(d) A treasure
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the witch attempt to starve, though unsuccessfully?
2. What does this person in #141 do?
3. What is so special about the animal that the Tin Woodman spares?
4. What has Dorothy done to receive thanks upon arriving in Oz?
5. Who does Dorothy agree with in the debate mentioned in #57?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)