|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been broken and glued back together many times?
(a) The cow
(c) The king
(d) The milkmaid
2. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
(a) His parents were too
(b) He wanted to be
(c) He was cursed
(d) He doesn't know
3. What amazes Dorothy the most about Oz?
(a) How loud it is
(b) How colorful it is
(c) How clean it is
(d) How big it is
4. What does the Wizard never let anyone do?
(a) Travel with a dog
(b) Come into his presence
(c) Enter the city
(d) Ask for a heart
5. What is the Wizard tired of being?
(a) A Wizard
(b) A lonely man
(c) A coward
(d) A humbug
Short Answer Questions
1. What will lead Dorothy in her quest?
2. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
3. What is this forest filled with?
4. Who runs into the crowd, causing Dorothy to miss the takeoff?
5. Where does the Scarecrow put his gift from the Wizard?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)