|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
(a) Brains, heart
(b) Brains, wits
(c) Heart, nerves
(d) Nerves, patience
2. Who told Scarecrow that if he had brains he would be just as good as a man?
(a) An old crow
(b) The farmer
(c) A stranger
(d) A witch
3. What is the land in this chapter filled with?
(b) Living china figurines
(c) Small dolls of clay
(d) Glass animals
4. Who does the small cottage belong to?
(a) A princess
(b) A stranger
(c) An evil old man
(d) The Tin Woodman
5. What does the Wizard appear like to Dorothy?
(a) A young woman
(c) A small old man
(d) A big head
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the storm do to the house?
2. What prevents Dorothy from reaching safety?
3. Who has been broken and glued back together many times?
4. What do the Scarecrow and Dorothy share on their journey?
5. When Dorothy protects Toto from the lion, what does the Lion admit to being?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)