|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dorothy's aunt's name?
(a) Aunt Rosalie
(b) Aunt Anne
(c) Aunt Marge
(d) Aunt Em
2. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
(a) Brains, wits
(b) Nerves, patience
(c) Brains, heart
(d) Heart, nerves
3. What does the Tin Woodman kill?
(a) A mouse
(b) A bear
(c) A lion
(d) A wildcat
4. What does Toto do to provoke the answer to #63?
(a) Barks at the lion
(c) Bites him
(d) Dances around
5. What does Dorothy do to protect her house?
(a) She kisses it
(b) She gets a spell put on it
(d) Locks it up before she leaves
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Scarecrow made?
2. What does the storm do to the house?
3. What does the Wizard look like to the Scarecrow?
4. Where do Scarecrow and Dorothy spend the night?
5. What is so special about the animal that the Tin Woodman spares?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)