|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is comprised of bran, pins, and needles?
(a) The Lions Nerve
(b) The Scarecrow's brain
(c) The Tin Woodman's heart
(d) Dorothy's breakfast
2. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
(a) He doesn't know
(b) He wanted to be
(c) He was cursed
(d) His parents were too
3. What finally works in capturing the travelers?
(a) A spell
(b) A field of poppies
(c) An incantation
(d) The Golden Cap
4. What is the Wizard tired of being?
(a) A humbug
(b) A lonely man
(c) A coward
(d) A Wizard
5. What are these answers to #89 designed to protect the wearer from?
(a) The brilliance of the ground
(b) The sun
(c) The heat
(d) The splendor of the city
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
2. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
3. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
4. What jumps out at the Scarecrow and sends the Scarecrow flying?
5. How many travelers are there?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)