|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
(a) A bird
(b) A feeling
(c) A groan
(d) A sign
2. How many times can the owner of the Golden Cap call on the monkeys?
3. What does the Scarecrow ask all the mice to do?
(a) Bring pieces of string
(b) Find some cheese
(d) Build a boat
4. What does Dorothy see Scarecrow do before she helps him?
(a) He winks
(b) He dances
(c) He sings
(d) He smiles
5. What does the Tin Woodman spare?
(a) A spider
(b) A horse
(c) A mouse
(d) A stork
Short Answer Questions
1. These new people have the heads of tigers and the bodies of _________.
2. What does Dorothy do to relieve the woodchopper?
3. How many rooms does the home have?
4. What does Dorothy use to summon the mice?
5. What is the answer to #83 designed to do?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)