|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dorothy done to receive thanks upon arriving in Oz?
(a) Killed the Wicked Witch of the Easy
(b) Created the yellow brick road
(c) Given away her extra food
(d) Talked nicely to the people she meets
2. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
(a) Exciting family
(b) Gray place
(c) Boring town
(d) Dull life
3. Who did the (answer to #50) Woodman fall in love with?
(a) A Munchkin girl
(b) A lioness
(c) A human
(d) A witch
4. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To find love
(b) To sing better
(c) To learn things
(d) To be braver
5. Who can swim against the current and tows the raft to shore?
(a) The Tin Woodman
(b) The Scarecrow
(d) The Lion
Short Answer Questions
1. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
2. What do the Scarecrow and Dorothy share on their journey?
3. What is so special about the animal that the Tin Woodman spares?
4. What is the traveler's mission in order to get Dorothy home?
5. The land the travelers is in has changed colors. What is the color in this chapter?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)