|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woodchopper made of?
2. What can be seen from underneath the house?
(a) A large hole
(b) A treasure
(c) The witch's feet
(d) A small tree
3. What does the Tin Woodman kill?
(a) A bear
(b) A wildcat
(c) A lion
(d) A mouse
4. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy for protection?
(a) A magic kiss
(b) A special hat
(c) A whistle
(d) A piece of gold
5. When was Scarecrow made?
(a) Just two days ago
(b) Just that day
(c) A year ago
(d) A month ago
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy tell Scarecrow about Kansas?
2. What do the travelers hear as they journey through the forest?
3. What is Dorothy's uncle's name?
4. What does the Wizard appear like to Dorothy?
5. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)