|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
(a) To a bright path
(b) To a dark forest
(c) To a dirt road
(d) To the witch's palace
2. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
(a) To the Wicked Witch's home
(b) To the City of Emeralds
(c) The dark forest
(d) To the Tin Woodman
3. Where do Dorothy and her relatives live?
(a) South Dakota
4. Where is the group of travelers now going?
(a) To the witch's palace
(b) To the Emerald City
(c) To a field to sleep
(d) To find another cabin
5. Who did the Scarecrow effectively fool?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the Woodman like more than anything else?
2. What is the woodchopper made of?
3. What can be seen from underneath the house?
4. What do Dorothy and the other travelers have to cross at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What kind of home does Dorothy live in?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)