|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the travelers hear as they journey through the forest?
(c) Growls of wild animals
2. Who can swim against the current and tows the raft to shore?
(a) The Tin Woodman
(b) The Scarecrow
(c) The Lion
3. Who devises the plan to cross an obstacle?
(d) Tin Woodman
4. What does the Wizard never let anyone do?
(a) Ask for a heart
(b) Come into his presence
(c) Travel with a dog
(d) Enter the city
5. Where is the group of travelers now going?
(a) To a field to sleep
(b) To find another cabin
(c) To the Emerald City
(d) To the witch's palace
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is afraid of these sounds?
2. Scarecrow doesn't mind being made of straw because be never gets hurt and he never gets ________.
3. How long was the Woodman standing in the woods as Dorothy and Scarecrow found him?
4. What is the woodchopper made of?
5. The Scarecrow says he has seen _________ in his short life.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)