|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scarecrow doesn't mind being made of straw because be never gets hurt and he never gets ________.
2. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
(a) Exciting family
(b) Boring town
(c) Dull life
(d) Gray place
3. What does the storm do to the house?
(a) Lifts it off the foundation
(b) Shakes it a little without damaging it
(c) Destroys it and everyone in it
4. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
5. What is the woodchopper made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
2. What does Dorothy NOT prepare or put on in preparation for her trip?
3. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
4. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
5. Who helps the victim in #75?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)