|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the travelers hear as they journey through the forest?
(b) Growls of wild animals
2. Where was the Scarecrow placed?
(a) In the pens with the animals
(b) Outside the front door
(c) In a barn
(d) In a field
3. What people live on the other side of this obstacle?
(a) The Kalidahs
(b) The Emeraldites
(c) The Munchkins
(d) The Hammer Heads
4. Where is the group of travelers now going?
(a) To the witch's palace
(b) To find another cabin
(c) To a field to sleep
(d) To the Emerald City
5. What is so special about the animal that the Tin Woodman spares?
(a) He is a magical creature
(b) She is the Queen of Mice
(c) It is the Wizard
(d) She is defenseless
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can jump this obstacle and will help the travelers cross?
2. When the Woodman's heart was taken away, so was his ____________.
3. What is the answer to #83 designed to do?
4. These new people have the heads of tigers and the bodies of _________.
5. What does the Wizard look like to the Scarecrow?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)