|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dorothy and her relatives live?
(b) South Dakota
2. Toto is Dorothy's _________.
3. What do Dorothy and the other travelers have to cross at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) A river
(b) A chasm
(c) A ditch
(d) A small man
4. What kind of home does Dorothy live in?
(a) A farmhouse
(b) A Tudor
(c) A shack
(d) A mansion
5. What does Dorothy tell Scarecrow about Kansas?
(a) She doesn't like Oz
(b) Her aunt and uncle are great people
(c) She misses her friends
(d) There's no place like home
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Scarecrow ask for the answer to #31?
2. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
3. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
4. What does Dorothy do to protect Toto?
5. What is so special about the animal that the Tin Woodman spares?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)