|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
(a) Brains, wits
(b) Nerves, patience
(c) Brains, heart
(d) Heart, nerves
2. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
3. How long was the Woodman standing in the woods as Dorothy and Scarecrow found him?
(a) A year
(b) A day
(c) An hour
(d) A month
4. What is the traveler's mission in order to get Dorothy home?
(a) Kill the Winged Monkeys
(b) Kill the Wicked Witch of the West
(c) Kill the Wicked Witch of the East
(d) Find the Golden Box
5. What do the travelers need to have over their eyes as they enter the city?
(b) Magical protection
(d) Green glasses
Short Answer Questions
1. What people live on the other side of this obstacle?
2. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
3. Who cuts down the tree to create a bridge?
4. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
5. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)