|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cuts down the tree to create a bridge?
(a) The Scarecrow
(b) The Tin Woodman
(c) The Lion
2. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
(a) Exciting family
(b) Gray place
(c) Boring town
(d) Dull life
3. What is the answer to #83 designed to do?
(a) Impress the Wizard
(b) Help the witch
(c) Get the travelers over another obstacle
(d) Rescue the travelers who feel asleep in the poppies
4. Who did the (answer to #50) Woodman fall in love with?
(a) A witch
(b) A human
(c) A Munchkin girl
(d) A lioness
5. Where is the group of travelers now going?
(a) To the Emerald City
(b) To the witch's palace
(c) To a field to sleep
(d) To find another cabin
Short Answer Questions
1. Who devises the plan to cross an obstacle?
2. What does the witch's hat turn into?
3. What is Dorothy's aunt's name?
4. What does Dorothy do to protect Toto?
5. What is the Scarecrow afraid of?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)