|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
(a) To the Tin Woodman
(b) To the Wicked Witch's home
(c) The dark forest
(d) To the City of Emeralds
2. Where was the Scarecrow placed?
(a) In a barn
(b) In the pens with the animals
(c) Outside the front door
(d) In a field
3. What does the Tin Woodman kill?
(a) A wildcat
(b) A mouse
(c) A bear
(d) A lion
4. Who will Scarecrow ask for the answer to #31?
(a) The Great Wizard
(c) The Good Witch
5. What prevents Dorothy from reaching safety?
(a) She is sleeping
(b) Uncle Henry doesn't tell her about the storm
(c) Toto hides under the bed
(d) The Wicked Witch
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dorothy agree with in the debate mentioned in #57?
2. What do the travelers hear as they journey through the forest?
3. What can be seen from underneath the house?
4. What does the Scarecrow ask all the mice to do?
5. Who is afraid of these sounds?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)