|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the travelers walk after they cross the river?
(a) Through an empty field
(b) Through the woods
(c) Through a dense field of poppies
(d) Through a land of china
2. Who devises the plan to cross an obstacle?
(c) Tin Woodman
3. Who helps the evil old woman with the answer to #54?
(a) The Wicked Witch of the East
(b) The Wicked Witch of the West
(c) A Winged monkey
4. From what does Dorothy help the Scarecrow get down from?
(a) A barn
(b) A river
(c) A tree
(d) A pole
5. Who can swim against the current and tows the raft to shore?
(a) The Tin Woodman
(b) The Scarecrow
(d) The Lion
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
2. Who cuts down the tree to create a bridge?
3. Where do Scarecrow and Dorothy spend the night?
4. Where do Dorothy and her relatives live?
5. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)