|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
(a) Because Toto seems okay with it
(b) Because it is the only way to Oz
(c) Because Glinda told them to
(d) Because they are excited to see the trees
2. Who can jump this obstacle and will help the travelers cross?
(a) The Scarecrow
(d) The Lion
3. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
(a) To the Tin Woodman
(b) To the City of Emeralds
(c) To the Wicked Witch's home
(d) The dark forest
4. Scarecrow doesn't mind being made of straw because be never gets hurt and he never gets ________.
5. What does the Scarecrow ask all the mice to do?
(b) Find some cheese
(c) Build a boat
(d) Bring pieces of string
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Scarecrow placed?
2. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy for protection?
3. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
4. When Dorothy protects Toto from the lion, what does the Lion admit to being?
5. Where do the travelers walk after they cross the river?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)