|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dorothy's uncle's name?
(a) Uncle Henry
(b) Uncle Bob
(c) Uncle Peter
(d) Uncle Louis
2. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
(a) The fourth day
(b) A week from the time she started
(c) The first day
(d) The second day
3. The Scarecrow says he has seen _________ in his short life.
(b) Too much
(c) Too many things
(d) A lot
4. What does the Tin Woodman kill?
(a) A wildcat
(b) A lion
(c) A mouse
(d) A bear
5. What jumps out at the Scarecrow and sends the Scarecrow flying?
(a) The wind
(b) A lion
(c) A tree
(d) A witch
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be seen from underneath the house?
2. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
3. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
4. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
5. What is Dorothy's aunt's name?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)