|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
(a) A sign
(b) A feeling
(c) A groan
(d) A bird
2. Where was the Scarecrow placed?
(a) In a field
(b) Outside the front door
(c) In a barn
(d) In the pens with the animals
3. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
(a) To the Wicked Witch's home
(b) The dark forest
(c) To the Tin Woodman
(d) To the City of Emeralds
4. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
(a) Because Glinda told them to
(b) Because they are excited to see the trees
(c) Because it is the only way to Oz
(d) Because Toto seems okay with it
5. What is the answer to #83 designed to do?
(a) Rescue the travelers who feel asleep in the poppies
(b) Get the travelers over another obstacle
(c) Impress the Wizard
(d) Help the witch
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the Scarecrow like most in the world?
2. How many rooms does the home have?
3. Where does Dorothy spend her first night in Oz?
4. What people live on the other side of this obstacle?
5. What amazes Dorothy the most about Oz?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)