|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dorothy and her relatives live?
(d) South Dakota
2. What is the woodchopper made of?
3. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
(b) China miniatures
(d) Winged Monkeys
4. What does the Tin Woodman spare?
(a) A spider
(b) A stork
(c) A mouse
(d) A horse
5. What does the yellow brick road lead the travelers to?
(a) A large ditch
(b) A field
(c) A new house
(d) A place to eat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can swim against the current and tows the raft to shore?
2. What jumps out at the Scarecrow and sends the Scarecrow flying?
3. Who did the (answer to #50) Woodman fall in love with?
4. What happens near the center of the river?
5. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy to keep and to wear?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)