|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dorothy and the other travelers have to cross at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) A ditch
(b) A river
(c) A chasm
(d) A small man
2. Who attempts to steer the boat and ends up getting stuck on a pole?
(c) The Scarecrow
(d) Tin Woodman
3. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
(a) A feeling
(b) A sign
(c) A bird
(d) A groan
4. What is the Scarecrow afraid of?
(a) Any loud noises
(b) A mouse
(c) A lighted match
5. Who does Dorothy agree with in the debate mentioned in #57?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
2. What is the woodchopper made of?
3. What is Dorothy's aunt's name?
4. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
5. What does the Tin Woodman spare?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)