|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazes Dorothy the most about Oz?
(a) How clean it is
(b) How colorful it is
(c) How loud it is
(d) How big it is
2. What is Dorothy's last name?
3. What people live on the other side of this obstacle?
(a) The Emeraldites
(b) The Hammer Heads
(c) The Munchkins
(d) The Kalidahs
4. What do the Scarecrow and Dorothy share on their journey?
5. Who helps the evil old woman with the answer to #54?
(b) A Winged monkey
(c) The Wicked Witch of the West
(d) The Wicked Witch of the East
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the small cottage belong to?
2. How long was the Woodman standing in the woods as Dorothy and Scarecrow found him?
3. What happens near the center of the river?
4. These new people have the heads of tigers and the bodies of _________.
5. What do the travelers hear as they journey through the forest?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)