|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toto is Dorothy's _________.
2. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
(a) A sign
(b) A bird
(c) A groan
(d) A feeling
3. Who is afraid of these sounds?
(a) Dorothy and Toto
(b) Scarecrow and Toto
(c) The Tin Woodman and Toto
(d) The Tin Woodman and Scarecrow
4. What jumps out at the Scarecrow and sends the Scarecrow flying?
(a) A witch
(b) The wind
(c) A lion
(d) A tree
5. What does Dorothy do to protect her house?
(a) Locks it up before she leaves
(b) She gets a spell put on it
(d) She kisses it
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Scarecrow and Dorothy share on their journey?
2. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy to keep and to wear?
3. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
4. Who told Scarecrow that if he had brains he would be just as good as a man?
5. What will lead Dorothy in her quest?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)