|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
(a) Exciting family
(b) Dull life
(c) Boring town
(d) Gray place
2. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
(a) Because it is the only way to Oz
(b) Because they are excited to see the trees
(c) Because Glinda told them to
(d) Because Toto seems okay with it
3. The Scarecrow says he has seen _________ in his short life.
(a) A lot
(b) Too much
(c) Too many things
4. What can be seen from underneath the house?
(a) A small tree
(b) A treasure
(c) The witch's feet
(d) A large hole
5. How many rooms does the home have?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
2. Who is the small woman dressed in a brilliant white dress?
3. Toto is Dorothy's _________.
4. Where do Scarecrow and Dorothy spend the night?
5. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)