|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Scarecrow and Dorothy spend the night?
(a) In Oz
(c) At the palace
(d) In a small cabin
2. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
(a) Gray place
(b) Boring town
(c) Exciting family
(d) Dull life
3. What prevents Dorothy from reaching safety?
(a) Uncle Henry doesn't tell her about the storm
(b) She is sleeping
(c) The Wicked Witch
(d) Toto hides under the bed
4. What does the storm do to the house?
(a) Shakes it a little without damaging it
(b) Destroys it and everyone in it
(c) Lifts it off the foundation
5. Who is the small woman dressed in a brilliant white dress?
(a) Mary Sue
(b) The Witch of the South
(d) The Witch of the North
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dorothy and her relatives live?
2. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
3. What does Dorothy do to protect her house?
4. The Scarecrow says he has seen _________ in his short life.
5. What is Dorothy's uncle's name?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)