|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
(a) The witch
(b) The Tin Woodman
(c) The Scarecrow
(d) The Lion
2. Who does Dorothy agree with in the debate mentioned in #57?
3. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy to keep and to wear?
(a) A necklace
(b) Silver shoes
(c) Wooden clogs
(d) Ruby slippers
4. Who told Scarecrow that if he had brains he would be just as good as a man?
(a) An old crow
(b) The farmer
(c) A witch
(d) A stranger
5. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
(a) Brains, wits
(b) Heart, nerves
(c) Brains, heart
(d) Nerves, patience
Short Answer Questions
1. Toto is Dorothy's _________.
2. What is the Scarecrow afraid of?
3. Scarecrow doesn't mind being made of straw because be never gets hurt and he never gets ________.
4. Who is afraid of these sounds?
5. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)