|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
2. What do the Scarecrow and Dorothy share on their journey?
3. Where is the group of travelers now going?
(a) To the Emerald City
(b) To find another cabin
(c) To a field to sleep
(d) To the witch's palace
4. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
(a) The second day
(b) The fourth day
(c) A week from the time she started
(d) The first day
5. What does Dorothy see Scarecrow do before she helps him?
(a) He dances
(b) He smiles
(c) He winks
(d) He sings
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dorothy and her relatives live?
2. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
3. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
4. What does Dorothy do to protect Toto?
5. What is the woodchopper made of?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)