|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Woodman's heart was taken away, so was his ____________.
2. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
(b) Winged Monkeys
(c) China miniatures
3. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
(a) Because they are excited to see the trees
(b) Because it is the only way to Oz
(c) Because Glinda told them to
(d) Because Toto seems okay with it
4. The Scarecrow says he has seen _________ in his short life.
(a) Too much
(b) Too many things
(d) A lot
5. Who is the small woman dressed in a brilliant white dress?
(b) The Witch of the North
(c) Mary Sue
(d) The Witch of the South
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
2. What would the Woodman like more than anything else?
3. What is Dorothy's uncle's name?
4. What does Dorothy do to relieve the woodchopper?
5. Who helps the evil old woman with the answer to #54?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)