|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
(a) Heart, nerves
(b) Brains, heart
(c) Brains, wits
(d) Nerves, patience
2. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
(a) Because Toto seems okay with it
(b) Because they are excited to see the trees
(c) Because Glinda told them to
(d) Because it is the only way to Oz
3. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy to keep and to wear?
(a) Ruby slippers
(b) Silver shoes
(c) A necklace
(d) Wooden clogs
4. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To sing better
(b) To be braver
(c) To find love
(d) To learn things
5. Who is afraid of these sounds?
(a) The Tin Woodman and Toto
(b) Scarecrow and Toto
(c) The Tin Woodman and Scarecrow
(d) Dorothy and Toto
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the small cottage belong to?
2. What prevents Dorothy from reaching safety?
3. When was Scarecrow made?
4. What does the storm do to the house?
5. When Dorothy protects Toto from the lion, what does the Lion admit to being?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)