|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothy do to protect her house?
(b) She kisses it
(c) She gets a spell put on it
(d) Locks it up before she leaves
2. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
(a) A sign
(b) A bird
(c) A groan
(d) A feeling
3. How long was the Woodman standing in the woods as Dorothy and Scarecrow found him?
(a) A day
(b) A month
(c) A year
(d) An hour
4. When Dorothy protects Toto from the lion, what does the Lion admit to being?
(a) A reckless being
(b) A strong animal
(c) A Coward
(d) A bad lion
5. What does Dorothy do to relieve the woodchopper?
(a) Pushes his arms and legs to get them moving
(b) Yells at him
(c) Brings water
(d) Oils his rusted joints
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes Dorothy laugh?
2. Who does the small cottage belong to?
3. What does Dorothy see Scarecrow do before she helps him?
4. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
5. How many rooms does the home have?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)