|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dorothy spend her first night in Oz?
(b) The home of a wealthy Munchkin
(c) A friendly innkeeper's
(d) Her house
2. What amazes Dorothy the most about Oz?
(a) How colorful it is
(b) How clean it is
(c) How loud it is
(d) How big it is
3. What can be seen from underneath the house?
(a) A small tree
(b) A large hole
(c) The witch's feet
(d) A treasure
4. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
(a) Gray place
(b) Dull life
(c) Boring town
(d) Exciting family
5. Who did the (answer to #50) Woodman fall in love with?
(a) A human
(b) A lioness
(c) A witch
(d) A Munchkin girl
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Dorothy from reaching safety?
2. How many rooms does the home have?
3. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
4. From what does Dorothy help the Scarecrow get down from?
5. Who told Scarecrow that if he had brains he would be just as good as a man?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)