|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Dorothy laugh?
(a) Her uncle
(b) Her aunt
(d) The Scarecrow
2. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
(a) Brains, wits
(b) Nerves, patience
(c) Brains, heart
(d) Heart, nerves
3. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
(a) He doesn't know
(b) His parents were too
(c) He was cursed
(d) He wanted to be
4. What is the woodchopper made of?
5. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
(a) Dull life
(b) Gray place
(c) Exciting family
(d) Boring town
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy tell Scarecrow about Kansas?
2. What do the Scarecrow and Dorothy share on their journey?
3. How many rooms does the home have?
4. Where was the Scarecrow placed?
5. What does Dorothy do to protect Toto?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)