|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will lead Dorothy in her quest?
(b) A map
(c) A Munchkin
(d) A yellow brick road
2. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
(a) He doesn't know
(b) He wanted to be
(c) His parents were too
(d) He was cursed
3. While Dorothy is amazed by Oz, what does she want?
(a) To leave for the City of Emeralds
(b) To eat
(c) To clean up her home
(d) To go home
4. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To sing better
(b) To be braver
(c) To find love
(d) To learn things
5. Who is afraid of these sounds?
(a) The Tin Woodman and Toto
(b) Dorothy and Toto
(c) The Tin Woodman and Scarecrow
(d) Scarecrow and Toto
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
2. What does Toto do to provoke the answer to #63?
3. What prevents Dorothy from reaching safety?
4. What does Dorothy NOT prepare or put on in preparation for her trip?
5. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)