|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To find love
(b) To learn things
(c) To sing better
(d) To be braver
2. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
(a) Brains, heart
(b) Heart, nerves
(c) Nerves, patience
(d) Brains, wits
3. What does Dorothy see Scarecrow do before she helps him?
(a) He dances
(b) He winks
(c) He sings
(d) He smiles
4. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
(a) The witch
(b) The Scarecrow
(c) The Lion
(d) The Tin Woodman
5. What has Dorothy done to receive thanks upon arriving in Oz?
(a) Created the yellow brick road
(b) Talked nicely to the people she meets
(c) Killed the Wicked Witch of the Easy
(d) Given away her extra food
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
2. What do the travelers hear as they journey through the forest?
3. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
4. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
5. What is Dorothy's last name?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)