|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Scarecrow that if he had brains he would be just as good as a man?
(a) A stranger
(b) An old crow
(c) The farmer
(d) A witch
2. What would the Scarecrow like most in the world?
3. What does the witch's hat turn into?
(a) A map
(b) A flower
(c) A slate
(d) A picture of the Wizard
4. What is Dorothy's aunt's name?
(a) Aunt Marge
(b) Aunt Em
(c) Aunt Rosalie
(d) Aunt Anne
5. What does Dorothy do to protect her house?
(a) Locks it up before she leaves
(b) She kisses it
(d) She gets a spell put on it
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes Dorothy laugh?
2. Who is the small woman dressed in a brilliant white dress?
3. What will lead Dorothy in her quest?
4. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
5. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)