|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be seen from underneath the house?
(a) A large hole
(b) A small tree
(c) A treasure
(d) The witch's feet
2. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
(a) The Tin Woodman
(b) The witch
(c) The Lion
(d) The Scarecrow
3. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy for protection?
(a) A whistle
(b) A magic kiss
(c) A piece of gold
(d) A special hat
4. What does Dorothy tell Scarecrow about Kansas?
(a) She misses her friends
(b) Her aunt and uncle are great people
(c) She doesn't like Oz
(d) There's no place like home
5. What has Dorothy done to receive thanks upon arriving in Oz?
(a) Killed the Wicked Witch of the Easy
(b) Created the yellow brick road
(c) Talked nicely to the people she meets
(d) Given away her extra food
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dorothy supposed to go when the tornado hit?
2. What would the Scarecrow like most in the world?
3. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
4. When was Scarecrow made?
5. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)