|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
(a) The fourth day
(b) The first day
(c) A week from the time she started
(d) The second day
2. Who makes Dorothy laugh?
(a) Her uncle
(b) Her aunt
(c) The Scarecrow
3. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy to keep and to wear?
(a) Silver shoes
(b) A necklace
(c) Ruby slippers
(d) Wooden clogs
4. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
(a) Gray place
(b) Boring town
(c) Dull life
(d) Exciting family
5. What do the Scarecrow and Dorothy share on their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy for protection?
2. Who told Scarecrow that if he had brains he would be just as good as a man?
3. What does Dorothy NOT prepare or put on in preparation for her trip?
4. What is Dorothy's last name?
5. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)