|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Scarecrow that if he had brains he would be just as good as a man?
(a) A witch
(b) A stranger
(c) An old crow
(d) The farmer
2. Who did the Scarecrow effectively fool?
3. What does the witch's hat turn into?
(a) A picture of the Wizard
(b) A map
(c) A slate
(d) A flower
4. When was Scarecrow made?
(a) A month ago
(b) Just that day
(c) A year ago
(d) Just two days ago
5. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
(a) Winged Monkeys
(d) China miniatures
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Scarecrow ask for the answer to #31?
2. What has Dorothy done to receive thanks upon arriving in Oz?
3. What does Dorothy see Scarecrow do before she helps him?
4. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy for protection?
5. Who is the small woman dressed in a brilliant white dress?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)