|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Dorothy help the Scarecrow get down from?
(a) A river
(b) A pole
(c) A barn
(d) A tree
2. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
(a) To a dirt road
(b) To a dark forest
(c) To the witch's palace
(d) To a bright path
3. When was Scarecrow made?
(a) Just that day
(b) A month ago
(c) A year ago
(d) Just two days ago
4. What does Dorothy NOT prepare or put on in preparation for her trip?
(a) A basket of food
(b) A clean dress
(c) A necklace
(d) The silver shoes
5. What has Dorothy done to receive thanks upon arriving in Oz?
(a) Given away her extra food
(b) Killed the Wicked Witch of the Easy
(c) Created the yellow brick road
(d) Talked nicely to the people she meets
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the small cottage belong to?
2. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
3. Where was the Scarecrow placed?
4. Who will Scarecrow ask for the answer to #31?
5. What kind of home does Dorothy live in?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)