|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothy tell Scarecrow about Kansas?
(a) She misses her friends
(b) Her aunt and uncle are great people
(c) She doesn't like Oz
(d) There's no place like home
2. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
3. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
(a) A week from the time she started
(b) The first day
(c) The fourth day
(d) The second day
4. Who told Scarecrow that if he had brains he would be just as good as a man?
(a) An old crow
(b) A witch
(c) A stranger
(d) The farmer
5. What prevents Dorothy from reaching safety?
(a) She is sleeping
(b) Toto hides under the bed
(c) Uncle Henry doesn't tell her about the storm
(d) The Wicked Witch
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazes Dorothy the most about Oz?
2. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
3. What is the Scarecrow afraid of?
4. What would the Scarecrow like most in the world?
5. Who did the Scarecrow effectively fool?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)