|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many travelers are there?
2. What has Dorothy done to receive thanks upon arriving in Oz?
(a) Killed the Wicked Witch of the Easy
(b) Created the yellow brick road
(c) Talked nicely to the people she meets
(d) Given away her extra food
3. Who saves the person in #139 from the answer to #140?
(c) The Tin Woodman
4. What do the travelers think will happen now that the witch is dead?
(a) They can have an easy journey
(b) The Wizard will grant their wishes
(c) They will get big rewards
(d) They can stop being afraid
5. What does Dorothy do to protect her house?
(a) She kisses it
(b) Locks it up before she leaves
(c) She gets a spell put on it
Short Answer Questions
1. These new people have the heads of tigers and the bodies of _________.
2. Who tries to enter the woods first?
3. What does the Wizard present as the Tin Woodman's heart?
4. What does the Scarecrow assure the answer to #87 their requests are?
5. Fill in the blank: "There are worse things in the world than being a _______."
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)