|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be seen from underneath the house?
(a) A large hole
(b) The witch's feet
(c) A small tree
(d) A treasure
2. Who does the Wizard put in charge of the City of Emeralds?
(a) Tin Woodman
(b) His brother
3. What is the land in this chapter filled with?
(b) Small dolls of clay
(c) Living china figurines
(d) Glass animals
4. What kills the witch?
(a) The Tin Woodman
(b) A spell
(c) A bucket of water
(d) A rogue monkey
5. When the witch is dead, who is free from her spell?
(a) The Munchkins
(b) The Kalidas
(c) The Winkies
(d) The Monkeys
Short Answer Questions
1. Where must Dorothy go to learn how to get back home?
2. Who is NOT a figurine the travelers encounter?
3. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
4. What does the Scarecrow assure the answer to #87 their requests are?
5. What color is the land of the Winkies?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)