|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the witch send first to thwart the travelers?
(a) 40 monkeys
(b) 40 crows
(c) 40 wolves
2. What can be seen from underneath the house?
(a) A large hole
(b) A small tree
(c) A treasure
(d) The witch's feet
3. What is the Wizard tired of being?
(a) A lonely man
(b) A Wizard
(c) A coward
(d) A humbug
4. What does the Wizard never let anyone do?
(a) Enter the city
(b) Travel with a dog
(c) Come into his presence
(d) Ask for a heart
5. What does Dorothy do to relieve the woodchopper?
(a) Pushes his arms and legs to get them moving
(b) Brings water
(c) Oils his rusted joints
(d) Yells at him
Short Answer Questions
1. These new people have the heads of tigers and the bodies of _________.
2. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
3. How long does it take Dorothy to make her ride home?
4. What does the witch's hat turn into?
5. Who is afraid of these sounds?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)